Reviews for Tattered Rose
phoegon chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
hey i gotta say say this is really good!

plese update

phoegon
Kay chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
please update. u haven't updated 4 ages!
forevermagik chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Please update soon! I like where this is going!
pelirroja chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I finally have time to read fanfic again after not having time for anything for a month. I love this fic. Nice insight into both Carlisle and Rose.

I would still really love to have this fic be a part of the twilight fanfic site found here . If butchers the url just email me at
Kay13579 chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Ok Hill im writing here cuz they wont let me give u more then one review per chapter and i just want to let u kno u rock! i read ur version of chapter 6 and i kno with some revising it will be awesome! I read ur reviews and everyone luvs u so u shouldnt let ur fans down(and once u put that new chap up u wont)! If ur new chap isnt up by school i will definetly be giving u alot of greif! Heres hoping ur still alive out there and writing!
Kay13579 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hey Hillary its ur Femi! :)
Charmed night Skye chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Hey very good story you have got going right now! I like that you are exploring the side of Rosalie. I can't wait for more chapters. Till later readings.

BTW: I'm Kaity's sis. ;)
elusivegal chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Are you going to continue the story? Out of all the fanfiction of Twilight I have read I think yours is the most unique plot line. I hope you keep on writing!
Caileen Cullen chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
I'm gonna agree with you. Chapter 5 is my favorite too!
Ria chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
I really like that you are doing a story from Rose's side. AND! You write really well!
PeteStump chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
Wow. I have to say, at first I didn't think this was going to be good, so I didn't read it. I had never really liked Rosalie.

But wow. You proved me wrong. This story is excellent. I love your writing style, and I haven't seen one grammar or spelling mistake. I love this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

PLEASE!

:Kait

P.S. this story is going on my favorites.
Seraphyn chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
I kind of still want to know what happened to land her in the hospital in the first place... But good chapter!

Update soon!

Seraphyn
DarkyDearest chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
oh i like this one too! more please lol

thanks for the update i like your descriptive style
pelirroja chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
This story gets beter each chapter. My previous offer still stands, I'd love to have you post this at Twilight Fafiction .
21Berry21 chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
very good writing. I think you wrote the change perfectly, cuz some people don't write it well AT ALL! And i think you did it perfectly. So the next chapter will be up faster? hehe!

GOOD JOB!update soon for our sake!

kp