Reviews for False accusations
Lil'Am chapter 3 . 4/6
Awesome story ! :D
So sweet and just perfect :) Nick and Greg are just so cute together. And I loved the idea and how you writed it !
(et maintenant je me dis que j'aurais pu écrire la review en français mais... Je sais pas disons que quand je lis une fic en anglais le réflexe c'est quand même d'écrire la review en anglais :p Enfin bon, merci d'avoir écrit cette fic je l'ai adoré :) )
Ihni chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I like the thought of someone being falsely accused and paying for that because the truth hasn't gotten out yet. And misunderstandings and angst, and a happy ending. Aaah, this is basically all of my favourite things in fanfics in ONE fanfic! :D
246kisses chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Totally loved it! Any chance for a sequal?
Maara Annika chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
OMG I so adore misunderstandings. My poor Greggo, they would think he is abusive jerk
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Well written and both boys seemed very in character.
Mary chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Update soon I want to see all others fases when they find out that they wear wrong about Greg and see them tell him that they are very sooy for what they thought and did to him and Nick!
BoredorBoard chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
oh my god, i loved it!
BossLady chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Great story! Please continue soon.
Pendecardiel chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
oh, please update soon. surely nick archie will stop them hurting greg, please say that they will. please update!
OE chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Greg! What's going to happen to him? I have to know...please update!
astalder27 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Uh oh! I like this so far, update soon!
meismename chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
OMG GREG! Nick better come to his rescue! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Silver Cross of the Huntress chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Oh my God, POOR GREG! How could Grissom and the others think that of him? Dammit, Nick better wake up soon, before anything happens to Greg, update soon ok, you have me waiting with baited breath
Nekokonneko chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh boy. Since Nick will be unconscious for the next day or so, he can't even set them straight. This looks way intersting. It just figures that rough sex could be seen as rape. I wonder how they're gonna react when they find out that Greggo's responsible. Oh boy. You'd better update soon!
GothicKitsune666 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
OMG you have to update this soon!