Reviews for Everybody Loves Shuichi!
Wendy Aiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wow Shuichi is super cool!
Mikila94 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Wow, this was fantastic! I'm not even sure where to begin... well, at first I thought this would be a collection of one shots about OCs in Shuichi's class and was dissapointed when I realized it wasn't, but now Im relieved it wasn't what I first thought. I loved the fact that while the story seemed to have no plot at all, you clearly knew all the time where you were going with this story. I also loved the little details, like mountain Kurama and the mountain Hiei (I would have been really confused if I hadn't read about them from Yu Yu Hakusho wiki a few days earlier.)

I have few words about the characters as well:

Maya: at first I hated the idea of Maya being in the story; I don't really like her. When I learned what kind of idiot you made her, it was a bit confusing, later it got funny and then annoying. However, in the later chapters I had learned to shrug it off; thinking that she just simply was like that.

Kaito: I absolutely love him in this story! Even though he didn't have a big part, he just melted my heart. I learned to expect the fact that he would always pull out a manga from somewhere... personally my favorite Kaito scene is when he wakes up and sees Tasaka in their room, but just goes back to sleep. I think I'll go and make a Kaito fan club.

Shuichi: Im happy that you didn't make him too much of a mister perfect; it's good that he got nervous sometimes (well, all the time.)

Namiko: At first, I couldn't help but think "What a bitch." She seemed like the typical idiot who drools over the popular guy and can't think of nothing more than what's outside. I have to say I was surprised, yet relieved when I found out I was wrong.

Seita: I thought that he was great from the beginning till to the very end, especially at the end. He and Shuichi had an adorable lovehate brotherly bond (despite the fact that Shuichi didn't hate him.)

Tasaka: I'd actually call him an average character, nothing new, but every story needs one guy like that. I'm sure this one wouldn't have been the same without him.

Ritsu: My first thought: "What a bitch." She wasn't really that bad as I first thought, but I still didn't like her and yet, she's one of the strings that keep this story whole.

Hiroshi: Full points! Sweet gay guy is what we needed for Shuichi's group; I was always able to laugh at him.

Kyoji: Most likely the most innocent OC ever. His curious questions, which kept getting on people's nerves, was what made him who he was.

Miss Nakai: Absolutely love her, constanly reminded me of Mayuko from Fruits Basket (many of your OCs actually remind me of some FB characters.) It was awesome you made the teacher find out Shuichi's secret too, I was not expecting that.

Mr. Fukuda: ...

I don't remember when did I last laugh over one story this much. I was able to hold my tears back to the bittersweet end until Seita and Shuichi went different ways; it made me cry. All in all, your story was wonderfull, I think you'd make an exellent writer someday and I'd be very happy if I'd be able to write as well as you one day.
LordOfTheWest chapter 25 . 3/5/2012
This is a wonderful story! I must say I am one who is picky when it comes to reading fanfiction, but this was really a wonderful look into a life that Suuichi might have had, or has had as a normal "human", lol. I do hope to read some more stories from you!
katsekala chapter 25 . 11/11/2010
That story was freaking awesome! I loved it! Many kisses!
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
That was absolutely wonderful! You had me laughing so hard in so many different parts of the fanfic, and Kaito's constant deadpan comments were easily some of my favorite parts of the story. Maya's constant scatterbrained state was a joy to read. This fic is definitely unique among all the others I've read; most choose to focus on Kurama the demon and leave Shuuichi Minamino the human as a shell. I love how you constantly refer to him as Shuuichi throughout the story, it really reinforces the idea that he is living as a human not a demon. Wonderfully well written story, I really enjoyed it. Going to wander off and read your sequel now!
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Y'know, I was half-expecting the "bonus" for going to his class's diner would be a kiss from Kurama himself . . . he'd hate it of course. Absolutely hilarious so far; a wonderfully well written and truly humorous look at Kurama's not-so-dangerous yet equally chaotic human life.
Lerasai chapter 25 . 7/21/2009
Aw, such a sweet ending! You wrapped it all up very well. Many stories on this site tend to end so abruptly, but this felt more like a bittersweet final episode of an anime. I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction, thank you for writing it! :D
Lerasai chapter 22 . 7/21/2009
XD "his extraordinary, lusty scarlet locks so delicately and prettily curled" You always torture him so much, but you go on so poetically about his "locks". I, er, I think you may be in love with Kurama's hair.

In the last chapter, when Kurama was talking about how Hiei could never handle being a high school student, I was totally like; "Take it as a challenge, Hiei! Take it as a challenge!" XD

I really love the slightly more serious turn of events, you managed to have some plot in there without making it seem forced or suddenly without humor! That's a very useful skill to have! :D
Lerasai chapter 19 . 7/21/2009
I find it to be especially hilarious that Kurama's demon fighting spirit detective friends are creeped out by his "normal" friends. X3
Lerasai chapter 15 . 7/21/2009
"There was something ominous about it, some evil spirit lurking underneath its innocent and beautiful façade - he could sense it." -Now, just who does that sound like, huh? LOL

“Good God! Say if he fell down the cliff?” he cried out in horror, convulsively breathing as he grabbed onto his chest and tears flinging from his eyes. “Oh, poor Shuichi! It’s all my fault! I killed our son! Our beautiful son!”

XD I absolutely love your version of Kurama's stepfather! You portray him as a much more... entertaining person than most writer's tend to.

“Oh, no! I killed our second son, too!”

Poor guy! XD
Lerasai chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Yes, Tasaka! Convert! Come to the dark side! XD Ahahahaha!
Lerasai chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Poor Maya, she used to be so smart! I love your explanation for her forgetfulness, Kurama really shouldn't be so trigger-happy with the amnesia. XD Ritsuka scares me like whoa, but I love how "subtle" Seita is and how all the character's personalities are wacky, but consistent and so very reminiscent of all of my favorite high school comedies! I am totally going to keep reading this hilarious fanfiction!
TheGreatGuy chapter 25 . 7/1/2008
The story's just great. All the characters were likable in some way, and unlike most 'humor' stories, it's actually funny, instead of just being completely ridiculous. The story has a great feel to it, and the ending was perfect.
kagome102694 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Thank you! Finally someone got Kurama's step-brother's name right!
SpPandaaa chapter 25 . 6/24/2007