Reviews for Late night shenanigans
Snowolffy chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
LOL. Good characterization! (I know I'm late, but still...)

Thank you for starting the section off with such skill!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Good job.
Kirako chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
It.. Its so true. Thats probably EXACTLY how theyd all react. Good job!
Riptos-Calavera chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I know this is probably a bit late and you will no doubt not even notice it but I have to add my two cents.

Congratulations on being brave enough to write for an anime no one else had bothered with. I recently watched all of the aforementioned anime and loved every episode of it. Your characterization was perfect almost to a fault, its just a pity that no one else has followed suit and written for this.

Congrats anyway.

Regards Riptos C
Ayachan107 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Whoa! Funny fic! And soon, I'll write some Magikano fics too w

*add to favourites*
harmony chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hey...that was really good! Loved the end...hehehe..haha...very well written :)
Knack chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very skillfully written! If there were any grammatical errors at all, they were very few and far between.

I enjoyed the strangeness of it all, and the creativity of the situation. Congratulations on a great fanfic!
Kami-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I don't care what enyone says I liked I nkow for a fact My god liked it so don't let what some sorry excuse for a loser seid get to did a good job!
xCluelessGal45x chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Very impressive writing I must say... Congratulations! -claps for you-

I might not be good in english but as I see your story, it's very free from grammatical errors... Another hand, please! -louder applause-

This story made me imagine the whole thing really happening, you described the actions and setting excellently! -still applausing-

This is a good start to all Magikano fanfic writers! G'job and keep up the good work!
Freeze chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hooray for Magikano Fanfiction!

This work is very canon, I can practically see it being an episode of the anime. Keep up the good work!
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow! This is funny! XD I like how this ended! Typical. 3 I might write a Magikano Fanfic, but it might be a crossover when I done with it. (*Thinks after the world started over again, it might have opened rifts through other space and time*)
JWM chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Amusing. And heres the first Magikano fic. Hope you keep writing.