Reviews for Without You
Nobody chapter 13 . 1/5
Hello,
So the volturi kills any human that didn't find out themselves about vampires so Bella found out herself Edward didn't tell her he confirmed so she didn't get killed but Charlie would so she couldn't tell Charlie about he change!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/16/2015
I think that was great! But there should be
One more chapter! ;)
;););););););););););););););););;);););););););););););););)
Rebecca chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Why would he give her a model boat? This story doesn't even make any sense. I can't even bring myself to read another word.
twivampsalvatore chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
Awesome story!
mintgil chapter 24 . 3/17/2012
awwwwww , that was a wonderful story . Edward and Bella finally get back together in the ending . I loved your plot , And it was a overall got story !
BeingHonest chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
I'm sorry. Edward would never do any of this! I couldn't even finish it... Not good. Bye now. This is the first mean comment I ever wrote... Sorry, your writing just SUCKS.
BeingHonest chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I don't think Edward would call Bella at 2 am. He could've called her in the morning to wake her up.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Poor Bella seems unxapable of handling her klutziness all by herself. Edward, where art thou?
natalie louise xo chapter 24 . 9/19/2011
Awesome xx
flyawaywithbobmarley chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
ahaahaa, bella makes me laugh. She's such a klutz ;-)
Amanda chapter 24 . 12/31/2010
Very good... read it in 12 hours flat... including sleeping and eating as well :) PLEASE write more!
kitty chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
that was sooo funny...i was crying!
dissapointed chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
At the start of this story I was really excited by how good it was and I even suggested it to my friend but Its gone downhill and you look like you've rushed it and some of it doesnt make sense. I mean Edward would have went to her house as soon as he was finished with the other vamps and stuff like that. Sorry but It needs alot of work...
twilightmamaof3 chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
NOOOOOO EVERYTHING IS PERFECT YOU CANT RUIN IT NOW PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!