Reviews for Courting Catastrophe
DammitJim chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Brilliant!
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
yup. pretty much what Mardi Gras is! :) sad. cause what it is now ain't what it always was. happy Day o' de Devil.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Haha! I’m glad you added my story to your favorites or else I would’ve never found myself here reading this and giggling madly. Point is, loved it, especially the scene where Logan bursts in :-D Excellent job!
JClayton chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I liked the story but as someone that's been to France/taken french as a subject- it's not cheré, it's either chère or cherie in this case

Just a language thing
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yup! A true courting catastrophe. I thought it was kinda anti-climatic really, but hey it works! Good job, and poor Remy is crazy enough for Rogue to brave Logan. *rothlmao*
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Hah! I was laughing so hard when they were caught by Logan. This one-shot has everything you can find in a ROMY fic. Great work!

REMY & ROMY FOREVER!
HADmatter chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I wonder how they found out? Hm... Poor Remy and Rouge.
outlinedsilver chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
ohh I loveit!
nuriiko chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I really love this. it's so cute!
Cajun Thief chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
WHERES THE REST OF THE STORY IT HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL! You really should write more I'd read it. Hell I'm reading it now when I have all of Fahrenheit 451, and 4 or 5 essays to read plus answer 10 paragraph questions for each thing I read, all in about 2 hours mind you. (It's for school) So continue the story so you can distract me more
Ryan Evans' Gabriella chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is a very good story, it had me laughing quite a bit. Keep up the good work!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
very good, love anything ROMY, but ecause this was pretty much free of typos, grammer mistakes, spelling mistakes and the like, it made it even better nice work.
Pyric chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Heh, that was really, really good.

I like it!

Er, right, I should write something useful, um...well I would but I don't have anything I can think of to point out. S'a good fic by my standards, and I like it.
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
luv the rules!
tey hyung chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
me liked it! are u going to write about them going to New Orleans?