Reviews for Untold Epilogue
WWdaydreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
wow very intreging :D
Aquarius-flame chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
thank you so much. i just finished the book and didn't particularly like the way it ended. this alternate end you wrote is, in my opinion, much more satisfying. my thirst to the end i wanted is quenched so thanks again!
Witherfang chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hello!

Great story! Find mine also! (Mythology High and A Hard Story To Tell( I hope you write more!
The Nightly Profile chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha lol
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
very good you have too write more, please. check out my stories. nowhere near as good. x
HermioneTwin chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I just finished reading this book twenty miutes ago and I felt so frustrated that A.J and Tully didn't wind up together! I actually threw the book against a wall! Seriously! They had gotten so close too in the basement and then, poof! Nothing! And during the whole book, I was simply positive that they liked each other! :(

So I came on fanfiction, hoping to find something to cheer me up, AND I DID! :) This is EXACTLY what should have happened! I LOVED it! Your writing is simply fantastic! And I think that you captured the characters' personalities perfectly!

BRAVO and THANK YOU! You've just cheered me up A LOT!:)
Angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
i loved it... its so hot... and while um ya hehe
Ms. Terri chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I liked it!

It was different from what you normaly read.

I would like to see some of the other stories you've done.
adriana chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
this is interesting...You should do more
HeadIsInTheClouds chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I liked it, i liked the desciptions and everything! although i've never read the book lol i know it still sounded great. any reason why nobody else has written a story? any who have you written any other stories in fanfiction? If so you wouldn't mind telling me, i'd like to see how you write i other plotlines, and hopefully i might of read those books this time lol, how long ago was it that you posted this story? Maybe you don't even check your reviews any more... owell good story neways!
Capegio chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I haven't even heard of this fandom, but I just clicked it because I was a bit bored, but this is really really lovely. :D The characters felt real, even though it's barely over a thousand words, and the style wasn't pretentious or overly flowery and such. And the response to the "I've been waiting four years..." was perfect. Really really well done. :)