Reviews for Mutiny on the Caritas
ditraveler chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
That was awesome, Ilove this tory and hope you win for it! So good!
windscryer chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
This kind of story is exactly why we love our Ronon-puppy so much! Once again I find myself in awe of your incredible ability to weave a tale around our favorite intergalactic explorers. The action, the whump, the angst, the hurt/comfort, the humor . . . you do it all and you do it so very well!

Please for the love of all that is feline do NOT stop writing! You have a real gift for it!

Maja
MKofGod chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
This is great! Great team dynamic, great humor, great in character characters... if that makes sense. It was nice to have Ronon's POV, and it was nice to have Carson in the story. I like the way they all react to eachother too. Once again, it's a great story
jm chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Great story as always! I really think you got Ronon down perfectly - which I imagine is hard to do . Plus I always appreciate Shep whumppage!

Please keep writing

thanks jm
Perri Smith chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Wow. Just... wow. I woulnd't have bet anyone could pull off a Ronon first-person POV, but wow, did you. His voice was close to perfect all the way through, his thoughts and observations seemed right on the mark. A fast, smart plot and you got all of the other members of the team very nicely - really wonderful work.
AnCa chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Just read this :) Love the POV, the plot, the characterisation and the whump. Especially the whump :) And the hair joke at the end, excellent, just excellent.

Thanks for sharing :)
emergencyfan chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Feeling like I should probably stick up for them, I was the one who told Sheppard he wouldn’t need a hairbrush for a while.

I almost felt guilty when his heart monitor went crazy.

ROFL!
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I am just now crawling out of my hole now that class is over and I find this wonderful fic waiting. So far I am loving it! And I'm not much of a Ronon fan so that's really saying something. Now on to chapter 2!
Pranksta chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Finally had the chance to finish it!

Wonderful! Love that it's in Ronon's POV. Such a challenge, since we know so little of the man, but you handled it beautifully. More than beautifully! I very much enjoyed it!

Marvelous fic!
glocap chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
is going crazy again, so I'll keep this short. This fic is so good that I hope more writers take up the challenge of writing from Ronon's perspective.
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Great ending. More excitment and tension as they made their escape...and everyone got a few more injuries to add to the collection. I'm glad the bad guys got their comeuppance!

It was a relief to see everyone slowly recovering, even if John did have that scare.

More of the great dynamic between everyone. I liked Ronon's thoughts throughout, especially his musings on trust and how Delwin had told him to trust no one, but John, and later the rest of the team, had simply marched in and taken his trust before he realised. And given him theirs in return. I smiled at his fuzzy thoughts on being home and his knowledge that that should mean something if he wasn't so out of it. I also liked Carson's part in shooting that guard but chosing to look at it as saving theothers' lives rather than dwelling on the fact that he'd killed.

Excellent story as always.
Laura-trekkie chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
I'm enjoying the tension and double crosses. Just as it seems things might be taking a slightly better turn, it gets worse instead. It was pretty obvious that Balder was untrustworthy by the very fact of his blackmailing them to help, and then it all got even more complex when the guards turned on him.

And everyone's getting gradually more injured, especially John :(. Let's hope this latest problem is fixable before anything else happens.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Great start. I like seeing this from Ronon's pov. I'm so used to seeing it from John or Rodney's eyes and being able to relate to their human way of looking at things, so it makes a nice change to see it from Ronon's; it just gives it all a slightly more alien approach and perspective, but not so much that I can't relate to it.

The team dynamics are well done, with everyone teasing and bickering, but also all knowing their role and watching out for the others. I felt bad for Carson so out of his depth, though it's not really any more fun for the others, at least they've got some experience to work with.

I'm always a fan of good whumping too- breaking one, some or all of them and then watching it all be slowly fixed. Judging by the beatings so far, as well as the various unsavoury threats regarding who might be sold to more unpleasant buyers, theres a good bit of whump to look forward to.
ga unicorn chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Excellent, as always. The story idea was very interesting, and who doesn't love-to-hate well written space pirates/slavers? I really enjoyed your interpretation of Ronon and his views on his team mates, etc. And last, but definitely not least, I loved the whumpage; it just kept piling on, and everyone got some!
captdeb chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Just wonderful, a lovely team whumping fic. It was a great decision to use Ronon's POV, I think most are afraid to try it since we don't get to see much of his inner thoughts on the show. And I always love to see Beckett, especially when he's whumped or being a tough guy. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »