Reviews for A Chance Occurrence in an Otherwise Normal Life
RivetRivet chapter 20 . 5/10
oh nuts...my previous review should be tagged in chap 20 not on chap 12! My bad, but I meant every word. Thank you!
RivetRivet chapter 12 . 5/10
You have done a great job pulling the essence of the main characters to your fanfic. I have said this to another fic not long time ago, but not many can (believe me) especially Ennis', which is damn hard to make it right. Your writing style is superb and kept me reading and reading for hours! Although the ending part in chap 19 feels a bit rushed, overall it is a brilliant literature. the epilogue sent shivers across my body and will surely stay for a long time. Love is really a force of nature! Thank you for sharing your talent in writing and keep on doing that!
Jo chapter 16 . 4/15
Love the Twist family, John excluded of course.
So loving and accepting of Jack and Ennis. Uncle Harold is so protective of them too which is good to know the boys have back up if needed.
He jumped in to drag John away from Jack, not happy that he punched his only nephew.
"Harold who looked mad enough to chew nails and spit out thumbtacks..."
Andy chapter 15 . 4/15
Wow, what a powerful speech from Ennis, all those years of bottled up fear and regrets. He really let KE have it. "Do yer worst asshole... come on at it... I think you'll find that this particul'r queer is man enough ta kick the shit oughta the likes a you!" LOL love it.
So proud of him for declaring his love for Jack as well. "Jack Twist is ten times the man you'll eve'r be!"
What a chapter, highly charged with emotions.
Andy chapter 10 . 4/15
Boy, Ennis sure is moody and extremely insecure. Jack has an easy going sociable personality by nature, and with years being a salesman, he probably just being friendly towards the store clerk. Flirting was just a byproduct of that. There is absolutely no need for that kind of angry outburst from Ennis.
Jo chapter 6 . 4/15
Sooooo happy for Jack, it's about damn time, 20 years of waiting, the heartbreak, disappointment, and the longing has finally come to an end.
"This can't be happenin'… I must be dreamin'… please don' letme be dreamin'… if I am please don' nev'r letme wake up… " This must be what it feels like to get something you wanted more than anything in the world
May chapter 2 . 4/14
"Jack Twist loves me" Ah, DUH Ennis! How could you not notice that? Why else would he want a sweat life with you? Bit slow there.
Go tell him how you feel!
louan706 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Bravo on a great story, I truly enjoyed it. You made the characters come to life for me, and I loved Ennis' ability to be able to hear what some one was thinking, a very handy ability to have. Your poem was wonderful and thank you for sharing it.
Nevrandil chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Love, love ,love this story. Thank you :)
Nevrandil chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
*squeal* :D
shadowspirit13 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
I love this story with all my heart. It is one of the less then 10 stories on this site that I go back and reread every once in awhile. I just finished my 5th time reading it all the way through, who knows how many times I just read thw last chapter, and I wanted to tell you that your story is a gift.
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
And that's why Jack is still very much in love with his Ennis. Despite Ennis' skittishness when it comes to their relationship, he forgets being shy and afraid when his beloved is hurt... Am just wondering why Ennis' doesnt read the mindsof jack's relatives. But this is very minor, I sooo enjoyed this chapter.
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Another gem! So happy to find this... I like this decision of Ennis, coz people will always be connected with those around him and both of them do have to consider the others they will be leaving behind. Specially Jack, since he is still legally maried to Loreen and his son Bobby is still living with them. But such joy to live the 6 months of separation, coz they will be busy with the planning and looking forward to something. It's like the months of preparation before a couple gets married, and in a way this time is their engagement period. :)
MissPumpkinHead chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Simply amazing. This is the best story I've read in quite a long time, and I thank you so much for sharing it, and having the passion and drive to see it through until the very end.
AKJSNA chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
I love this story:) It's sooo beautiful:)

Definatly one of my favorites in the entire of Fanfiction:))

You're brilliant!