Reviews for A Chance Occurrence in an Otherwise Normal Life
louan706 chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Bravo on a great story, I truly enjoyed it. You made the characters come to life for me, and I loved Ennis' ability to be able to hear what some one was thinking, a very handy ability to have. Your poem was wonderful and thank you for sharing it.
Nevrandil chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Love, love ,love this story. Thank you :)
Nevrandil chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
*squeal* :D
shadowspirit13 chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
I love this story with all my heart. It is one of the less then 10 stories on this site that I go back and reread every once in awhile. I just finished my 5th time reading it all the way through, who knows how many times I just read thw last chapter, and I wanted to tell you that your story is a gift.
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
And that's why Jack is still very much in love with his Ennis. Despite Ennis' skittishness when it comes to their relationship, he forgets being shy and afraid when his beloved is hurt... Am just wondering why Ennis' doesnt read the mindsof jack's relatives. But this is very minor, I sooo enjoyed this chapter.
Weave the Magic chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Another gem! So happy to find this... I like this decision of Ennis, coz people will always be connected with those around him and both of them do have to consider the others they will be leaving behind. Specially Jack, since he is still legally maried to Loreen and his son Bobby is still living with them. But such joy to live the 6 months of separation, coz they will be busy with the planning and looking forward to something. It's like the months of preparation before a couple gets married, and in a way this time is their engagement period. :)
MissPumpkinHead chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Simply amazing. This is the best story I've read in quite a long time, and I thank you so much for sharing it, and having the passion and drive to see it through until the very end.
Jammy8694 chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
I love this story:) It's sooo beautiful:)

Definatly one of my favorites in the entire of Fanfiction:))

You're brilliant!
kenzie lee-kins chapter 20 . 2/14/2010
This was one of the best stories I'v ever read. Thank you so much for wrighting it -
sasunaruyaoifangirl22 chapter 20 . 12/22/2009
This story was absolutely beautiful. I would like to express my deepest and most sencere grattitude to you for sharing your gift of writing. Thank You. Your story made me realize that my love still thought that I was lost, but she and I have so much together. Thank you for helping me realize that right when I wanted to give up and walk away, that what we have is real and worth fighting for.
forever is never forever chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Great, great story! :)
Kate Andromeda chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
A brilliant story. I love how the two make a live together. I enjoy the extra of Ennis being able to hear other peoples thoughts.

By the way Ennis brother was very scary.

Thanks so much the for this awesome story.
SkinheadB chapter 20 . 12/5/2009

this was beautiful...

schmexybella1 chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Brilliant
Cheryl C chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
This was a great story and I loved reading it! I am so glad you did an epilogue like that. The entire story was lovely. Thank you for sharing it.