Reviews for Tempory Residence
Hobby-Writing chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Good story so far. I really hope you continue it. I really want to read what happens next.
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I want this story to continue like burning; it's so great, and the idea of someone other than the main group discovering the abuse is a very unique approach.

But as a fellow person with perpetual Writer's Block and I Will Finish This Before I Die Or At Least Probably Sometime In The Future Alright Actually Maybe Never syndrome, I deeply sympathize with your writing predicament. Just know that you've got some fans here who will be eager to see an update if there is one, regardless of how long it may take to produce.

Once again, wonderful story; great job!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Please, oh please update soooon! I really like this story. Please don't drop it.
Shanna Ola Deora chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
heeya x

I read this before on this journel thing and I didn't write anything 'bout it.

I hope your gonna write more...

Lovely display of chacters and Ferretti

Please update when you can x

SOD x
jonasgirlz4ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
love this storyy3 keep updating1!

READ and revieww my storyy too (:
Dugleik chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Pret please continue, because I'm one of those wierd people who actually liked Jonas.
BeyondBloodBath chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
poor jonus. hope you update soon, this seems like its going to be a really interesting story.
Night's Darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I'm already liking this a lot and I can't wait for the update! Poor Jonas, who's hurting him :( And why the heck didn't SG1 say anything? Grr! Update soon! :)
Maz Kazama chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hey, I really like this! I hope you continue who's been hurting poor Jonas? I hope you update soon!
Asmodean the sly chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This is a great idea, I like the way you write Feretti a good choice of character for this fic. Hope you update soon.
TBiscuit chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Poor Jonas!

This is a great start, Jen - I really enjoyed the wonderful beginning to your Atlantis fic, 'The Nature of the Beast', and I'm very glad to see some more of your work - BTW, any plans to continue with that one? Shame not to finish such an intriguing story! Plus, you know... Carson whumpage :)

I thought there was so much untapped potential in SG-1's Season 6 that it's great to see fic writers like you exploring Jonas' relationships with the rest of the gang.

Nice take on Ferretti - it's always interesting to see an author's interpretation of one of the infrequently used characters.

Looking forward to seeing where this leads!

Thanks for sharing -

Cheers, eh?

T-Biscuit
nannon chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
very nice. can't wait for more.
Pike2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is an interesting start :o)
gifford chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh this is a good start, hope you write more soon
matute chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Very good beginning please up date soon.

I like it. Ferretti good choise.