Reviews for Stratusfied Addiction
blehhh chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
intersting...
pianogal chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
YAY! it was so good to have another chapter. that was really good too! addictions are just so hard to break sometimes. lol.

Kim
TrishOrton chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
hm randy or jeff...well randy of course lol im sorry but hes just to hot to walk away from ;) anyway please update soon :)
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Wow i felt like i was in a roller coaster and im not even at six flags. Great, Great job. i loved it. update soon.
deConstruction chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Hey! Awesome story so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going with this. Keep up the great work!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
YOU UPDATED! YAY! Fanfiction has been NOTHING without good stories like this! It's all stupid OC's and stupid pairings. I thank God that you updated before I absolutely lost my mind! LOL

Eh... Jeff... I don't really like him. But whatever. Haha, she went back to Randy and didn't go after Jeff. YAY! I'll stop being mean now. The flashback party thing was hilarious. Randy just never gives up, does he?

I'm so excited that you're writing again! So please update soon!
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow... Just WOW. That's about the only thing I can say that sums up what I'm thinking other than: YOU'RE BACK AND THAT WAS SO FUCKIN' HOT! LOL.

I think you described Trish perfectly. Who knows what she's like when she's not on TV... All I know is that you painted a good picture of what you think she's like. I loved it!

I'm SO glad you're back, too! It's so relieving to see some good author's back on There's been so much crap on here lately that those stories make this one seem even better than it already is! LOL. I can't wait for your next update!
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Thank God you are back. Please write more, soon.
pianogal chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
hmm, it is a bit darker...but i like it. it's a good start and i can't wait to see where you go with it.

Kim
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Obsession and addiction... I'm going through a bit of that myself at the moment... No, mine isn't like Trish's, though, lol. Great start, can't wait to read more... And Cruel Intentions rocks, by the way!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow...you've done it again. I'm so engrossed in this...but what happened to "Dirty little secret"? Is it done and I just missed it? I miss alot these days. Anyway good start.
TrishOrton chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
damn that was some serious shit and one HELL of a come back lol I liked it wait no...I LOVED it lol I hope see more from you soon since its summer and all :)
RKOxLegendKiller chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
okay so im looking thru my mail right, and i start going thru the fanfic because im starting to lose interest sorta and im like putting them aside in a folder, i havent been on the site in forever, and then i see "Shanesgurl" and i go GASP, OPEN, READ, NOW! lol. Im slightly confused, is this a oneshot or a story, either way it was fucking amazing, perfectly written... if it is a story, update SOON, if its a oneshot, fucking awesome and UPDATE MORE! lol... Now we just gotta get Tess back... Anywayz, i gotta run, life isnt easy but im glad i went on fanfic to read this today, u made my day. Email me or IM me, the email is and the Screenname is the same thing without the obviously lol...