Reviews for Sweet Dreams Are Made of This
The End?...

lets hope not!

more,more,more,more,more,more,more!
HideTheDecay chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
No...not the end. You start another chapter right now! Haha! Just kidding. I was thinking about what ships I haven't tried when this one came to mind. You have written it so well and it has alot of potential. I was hoping there was more but, alas, no. Please continue, I'm curious about where this goes.
Simply Myself chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
*thumbs up* Awesome. Did you ever plan a sequel?
Tears 247 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I really hope you write a sequel to this. But these two just wouldn't do romantically. The concerned frienship is lovely, though and you right it wonderfully.

I'd love to see a second piece that compliments this story.

Tears 24/7
The Mistress Azalea chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
This is a really lovely story just because it's simple and elegant. These two characters never interact much and it's so nice to read a fanfic with a sincere plot. I have read many of your other fanfics, and I have enjoyed them all. You are a wonderful writer with so much potential and talent. I hope to see more of your work.

T.M.A.
darkmagic-luvr chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
oh! it's so sweet! i really, really liked it. and it's pretty nice as a oneshot. But you should write another, something different, I don't know what, but i liked the wat you potrayed them together.

faving.

-x-liv
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is really good, i think the pairing works :)
OverThexM00N chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Awe, I absolutely LOVED THIS. I love the idea of Chase with an older woman, and Stacy was surprising but not disappointing. Very very fluffy 'n cute and well written. But Chase never played violin for her!

I was sad that it ended more abruptly than I expected. I'd love for it to continue, but this was published more than a month ago and I'm not sure you'd even want to keep going. But if you did... I'd love you forever!
navelgazer chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
i read this for the second time and have to say that i would really enjoy seeing another part(or twelve) there are so many possible places for this to go the end was so open ended. i hate canon stacy but i can see where she could end up an okay person. i like that you had chase punishing himself with gin, he can't really escape can he? will give you cookies and hugs if you continue!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Please not the end...
Steve chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I hate Stacy...but somehow this was a good story. Never really thought of that pairing but it works pretty well.
Luveniar FurElise chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I still can't stand Stacy, and for me, Chase is just...Chase. But for some weird reason, you made the two of them work. If you have more, bring it on! :)
nikita chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
love it that was great i just know your goin to add to this but i think i kind like this as a one shot too .. Just two ppl sitting back and enjoyin each others company no pushin to unveil secrets no walls up very nice !
Dru chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aw! That was sweet! On the show I hated Stacy with a fiery passion (Well make that more wanted to set her on fire...) but this was great!
hipplanet chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
OMG - I never would have thought of this combination and it turned out SO GOOD! Please, please continue! It would be good slash or not! But continue!