Reviews for from summer to winter
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Different take on hitsugaya than I'm used to, but I like it! And your writing, as always, is beautiful and poetic.
The Golden Fire-Lily chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
OH GOD.

I finally found you on here. I finally found you. I discovered your bleach fanfic page on google one day and I fell in love with your writing. I was wondering if you were on this website, and I'm glad you are.

I have to say, this is beautifully written. I can't articulate why I love it so- it'd sound ridiculous, because I've never been able to voice my opinions well.

Suffice to say, I love it.

TGFL
zzzDASDFGHzzzz chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You are an amazing writer. The last sentence captured me...
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Awsome! It's plain awsome and kinda sad. Good job!
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
;_; I almost cried at the ending... Keep writing.
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow...just wow! This was amazing! You said so much with such a little amount of words. Loved it! Way awesome! At first I was sceptic towards reading, because your title didn't have a capital letter in the beginning, which made me assume "Aw man, not another person who can't spell!". But then I clicked for the hell of it, and ta-da! What a wonderful piece of work. I loved how you described things, and everything ran so smoothly, there was no awkward about it at all.

Keep up the good work!
starbyyou chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
wow...this is different. and sad. Poor Hinamori, and poor Hitsugaya, grew up too fast and lost what is important.
Ellie chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Quite a different take on Hitsugaya... usually people have him as the good guy/more mature one. Interesting!
yumichan808 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was sad-ish... poor hinamori