Reviews for Getting used to it
Gianna di Fiori chapter 17 . 2/10
This was extraordinarily moving and emotional! It is really such a shame that there is no sequel or a bit more of a contination to this story. It needs completion.
Leonora Chris chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Oh man... This can't be true... I hope you'll come back and write the second part... );
Guest chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
Please write sequel! I have enjoyed this story so much, and can't wait for the sequel to come out!
moonshadow2012 chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
No...not a TBC...WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Update lazy bum now or else
Gracfully chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
so very awesome whole story was
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
I really couldn't get enough of this and I stayed up way too late last night because I couldn't stop reading. The only thing that bugged me is that Charlie seems sort of passive in the beginning. Of course, he was wounded, but I feel like he should have explored his cell or tried to pick the lock or anything. He'd be the type to analyze possibilities or at least try to think of a logical course of action. But He did play a big part of his own rescue in the end so I can accept that. I really appreciated the fic and I'm heading to the sequel right now!
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I'M SO GONNA KILL THAT GUY!
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I don't care if the man has a sob story. He's still going to burn by my hand!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Okay! That man is on my 'To-Kill' list!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Okay... I seriously want to rip that man's heart out, feed it to a werewolf, and then feed the rest of him to a wendigo!
pepper chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
that was a sad story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
It is a wonderful story
should publish the sequel
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story! It is definitely hard to get Don and Charlie's characters right, but you were able to get it. It was a pleasure to read such a good story. Please, right the sequel!

Kit
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
when is the sequel coming out because i want to know what happens to john and charlie hurry up with the sequel