Reviews for Getting used to it
Leonora Chris chapter 17 . 10/13
Oh man... This can't be true... I hope you'll come back and write the second part... );
Please write sequel! I have enjoyed this story so much, and can't wait for the sequel to come out!
moonshadow2012 chapter 17 . 2/3
No...not a TBC...WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Update lazy bum now or else
Gracfully chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
so very awesome whole story was
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
I really couldn't get enough of this and I stayed up way too late last night because I couldn't stop reading. The only thing that bugged me is that Charlie seems sort of passive in the beginning. Of course, he was wounded, but I feel like he should have explored his cell or tried to pick the lock or anything. He'd be the type to analyze possibilities or at least try to think of a logical course of action. But He did play a big part of his own rescue in the end so I can accept that. I really appreciated the fic and I'm heading to the sequel right now!
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I don't care if the man has a sob story. He's still going to burn by my hand!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Okay! That man is on my 'To-Kill' list!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Okay... I seriously want to rip that man's heart out, feed it to a werewolf, and then feed the rest of him to a wendigo!
pepper chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
that was a sad story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
It is a wonderful story
should publish the sequel
Kitrukia chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story! It is definitely hard to get Don and Charlie's characters right, but you were able to get it. It was a pleasure to read such a good story. Please, right the sequel!

Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
when is the sequel coming out because i want to know what happens to john and charlie hurry up with the sequel
Cutter12 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful story. John made a great villain - wanting to be a good brother and wanting to have Don suffer through Charlie. I wish that you would decide to continue with the sequel, but even if you never do, thank you for writing this wonderful story. Full of angst, terror, confusion and hope. Bravo!