Reviews for A Walk in the Park
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 3/9
Nice to see more with these characters. Little surprised it took this long for Rory to broach the pregnancy questions. Also, it's nice to see that Amber called her on the being friends rather than mother/daughter. I could see that because Rory needed to make up for the fact that she wasn't there when Amber was younger. I kept wondering through the first dinner why Rory didn't stand up more for Jess, so it's good that she did it this time. Seems like awfully late, but at least it finally happened. You write well, and finishing stories is always good.
silverhelix428 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I loved the little reference to Marty. Although I'm a Lit all the way, I think that Marty was totally awesome and I have a secret soft spot for the Nudist pairing. Marty was cool. Amber SHOULD find herself a nice Marty...

Seriously, this fic is genuinely adorable and wonderful and touching and just a little bit deep and I love it!
kylielink chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
liked it.
lol.idk chapter 19 . 3/10/2008
aw this one is just as good as the first? will there be more? :D
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
i loved this whole thing. i read it all in like an hour it's amazing. squeal to the squeal?
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 4/19/2007
I really do love this series and I think you should make a sequal.
D chapter 19 . 1/12/2007
Cool story, but you should get someone to edit it for you. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors detracted from the flow of an otherwise excellent fic
music4mysoul chapter 19 . 1/4/2007
Aww, Im gonna cry, that was so swet, absolutely loved it!
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 11/12/2006
aww i forgot about this sequal and didnt read im glad i did now. Love d it!
CL chapter 19 . 11/6/2006
ok you need another part to this story. how about with the baby being born.
EAMCullen chapter 19 . 8/26/2006
aw it was great

loved it
lostinthemoonlight chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
wow wicked sweet story!
music4mysoul chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
Aww, I loved it, I cant belive theres only one chapter to go :( Please update soon!
RainByDay chapter 19 . 8/6/2006
It's over *tear* but what an ending it was.

This story was great, you are an amazing writer.
Pascale0405 chapter 19 . 8/3/2006
Great job with this story :)

I loved it :)