Reviews for Angels and Demons
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I'm interested in reading more. I hope you continue at some time : )
anlmoon chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
great story, please update soon
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Hey, sorry to be a pest but it's 2012.

And I'm in tears.

Are you still going to continue?

Cheers & Happy New Year!
zootygirl99 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Totally awesome! I just read this from beginning to what's done, please tell me you'll finish. I'll give you lots of praise.
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Maaaaaaan, I miss your updates!

Found myself watching the X-Men movies again, researching my favourite character ROGUE to jolt all the knowledge I had of her various strylines back and remembered your story.

When hunting it down on my Alerts list. Thank GOD I found it.

Just what I needed. You integrate a lot of the actual events, important ones like the upcoming Apocalypse and Rogue's struggle with Ms. Marvel's psyche and all the others, and make this so enjoyable.

It feels great to reread your story. Certainly have made the characters your own...

But may I tell you something? You might know this fact, you might not buuut Rogue's been cured. Apparently her powers never truly developed due to the fact that her brain, in self-defense, put up a sheild against psyches...so she was sorta stuck in that puberty phase all along.

Thought I'd just throw that in with the review. Every tidbit of canon always helps a fanfiction writer develop the plot to be better, more intriguing and with original developments created by the brain behind the plot from canon events that just shock the readers silly - it's a good thing, I assure you. :D

If you want to find out more then just Wikipedia Rogue. That's how I came across it.

ANYWAYS! I hope you're fine, still alive and kicking, and constantly thinking of various ways to update your fanfiction stories. It'll be a wonderful day when I check my Inbox and see that you've updated.

Cheers.
mandy chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
Hey

I've been really interested in this story for a LONG time now and I'm just wondering : are you ever going to continue this? I loved reading this story and I hope to see an update sometime soon!
Night Fire Goddess chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
OMG! I just read this from beginning to what's done so far, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Is the street magician Mesmero? Please, please, please, update soon!
iloveromys chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Hello!

I just read your whole story thus far and I love it so far...however, I've noticed a disturbing pattern. You tend to take rather long hiatuses. So I just wanted to drop by with some gentle encouragement to update, please. It's been almost a year, hasn't it? And although i just discovered your story, I'd really like to know what happens next. Thanks. -iloveromys
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
I hope you have chapter ten hidden somewhere in your files. XD Nice story so far, can't wait to see what happens next (provided you have written 'bout what happen's next). Anyways, that was a worthwhile read. The attack at chapter 9 seems a bit forceful though. XD Hopefully you're not giving this up. Here's to praying. Ta
McMarvel chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
This was absolutely amazing! I'm not sure who I want Rogue to be with, Remy or Warren...e...maybe remy, i'm kinda waiting for a head to head between remy and warren over rogue loll and whats with Rogue's power! I think i have a hunch at who's that voice is in Rogue's head that Carol is scared of...i might be wrong tho. Anyways hopefully you update this soon, can't wait to read more, this is awesome!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
This is AMAZING! It's well written and engaging, and I can't wait to see more.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
NoNoNoNO! Why is there no more? WHY? Pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon! Please? *puppy dog eyes*
Me chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Could you update, plz?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Heh, I've been waiting for Mesmero to show up. This is a very cool story so far.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I think Remy, Rogue and Angel make an excellent group of friends. I just hope it doesn't mess things up if two out of the three get involved with each other.

And thank you for the lovely image of Remy as a Calvin Klein underwear model :-)