Reviews for Echoes
scorpioneldar chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
dam
that was scary
i felt a chill at that last line if that had happened it is possible that they would not have lasted long enough to face the current crisis
scorpioneldar chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
awww so different from your style but adorable all the same
scorpioneldar chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
dammit i almost cried too here
i pulled out a stuffed animal and huged it like i wanted to hug her so badly
poor raven
not sure if i should thank you or curse you for this a 21 year old male is not supposed to show such emotion so freely but
well yeah
anyway off to read more
scorpioneldar chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
oh my that that is deep and emotional and charming and wonderfull
scorpioneldar chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
oh that is precious i can just see her thinking that way
acting on it however...
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
awwwwww
if you wanted subtle you need to work on it
also i think i may steal starfires speach and use it in the future
LocoForCoco101 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
I really love the chapter: Chimes. It was so amazing I had to read it twice :)
Wolfe7 chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
I don't know whether to love your work or hate it. If my Doctor Who marathon from a month ago hadn't inundated me with emotionally weighty scenes, your work would've left me in tears. For realzies (I think). Here I was, looking for RobRae fics and you decided it'd be a fine idea to throw me into a chasm of heartbreak. For shame.

Can't wait for more. Hoping it'd be a mite cheerier, but what the heck. Writing's excellent, pairing is my currently beloved OTP so bring all that bittersweet love. Coz we can take it. (Yes, I totally ripped that line from The Dark Knight. So sue me.)
spazz4eva1128 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
I really like the idea behind this fic. Playing upon Richards insecurities with his real self and alter ego is pretty interesting.
You know what would be even better?! If you wrote a whole story about that teehee (з)-
spazz4eva1128 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
HOLY FLIPPIN BURGER SHIZZNITS!
I READ THIS STORY YEARS AGO! I FOUND IT AGAIN!
。・・(ノД)・・。
Jesusofphilosphy chapter 23 . 9/25/2013
I don't know if this is the end of the whole story but this has been the best prose I have seen in fanfiction. You could write masterpiece novels with your writing style.
2Awesome4Life chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Awwwwwwwww that was soo sweet nice work ;-)
2Awesome4Life chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Awwwwwwwww :-) That was lovely.
2Awesome4Life chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
LOL i loved that episode!great chapter.
anlmoon chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
I love the chapter. It's awesome. Great detail and feelings . Can't wait for more.