Reviews for Thinking of You
crimsondeathhurts chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
The fics are so sad! But they're cute! I wanted to cry when I read the Kouji and Ikumi one, it was so sad! I love them though! :)
Eigwayne chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I hope you'll forgive me if I abuse the emoticons, but I did this a lot when I was reading these:

I actually thought your interpretation of Yuki in the last chapter was pretty good, so don't flog yourself on the OOC over that one. You are getting better and better at writing; please keep it up!

My personal and totally biased favorite was the Ikumi & Kouji chapter _ I am of course, a huge nut for anything Ikumi/Kouji.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
They're all wonderful. x3 Almost in a whimsical kind of way. Sorta. But I adored the BluexYuki one the most (fetish pairing. cheers. xD) It was different from most I've read, with Riku being in control as opposed to Blue. But it wasn't a bad thing at all. :D Keep it up.
solar-baeby chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Awesome finish. And I was right on the pairing. YAY me! ...Oh god I sounded like a girl from a show I watch...Anywho, can't wait til your next inspiring IR fic. Adios!
solar-baeby chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Awesome chappie, I loved it! Awe, they're so sweet! Too bad they can't get together...Wonder what the pairing for next chapter is? Hmm...Yuki/Blue? Anywho, update soon. Adios!
Crytaliqe Fry chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hey, I just read the first chapter. yuki x kouji. I thought it was pretty good! I'm actually watching Infinite Ryvius right now, and I love the anime! I thought this fanfic was great
solar-baeby chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Wow, Kouji seems to be popular now doesn't he? Everyone thinking about him...Oh well, I love this! *huggles guys* These idiots are so cool! Adn you write this so well...I'm jealous. Anywho,can't wait til you write the next chapter. And any Ryvius story you write, I'll probably read. Now I just need to write one...