Reviews for Brothers
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This is a great one-shot for the encounter between Yuuta and Ann. They can definitely relate with the issue of overprotective brothers. If you were to continue this fic, it'd be a good start for a YuuAnn pairing.

I can't really relate since I don't have an older brother or any brothers. It's just me and my little sister. I've never been the overprotective type.
no longer writing fan fiction1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I can kind of relate to An and Yuta. I'm the youngest of 3 and my two older siblings are brothers
speadee chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I know what you mean. Older siblings and parents can be too overprotective.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This story is so sweet! Kinda makes me wanna have a big brother. A brother at all, even. XD A little too late since I'm the oldest of my sisters, but still, I like how you portrayed how frustrated younger siblings can be with the older ones.
kemmybear chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
It's really cute. I wish I could meet my big brother.
Japanese Green Tea chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aww. That was so cute! I can't relate since I don't have an older brother and my older sister isn't... protective at all...

Won't you please go further with this? I want to know what happens and there are many options! I'm thinking YuutaxAnn though...
aPeurDeFISH1412 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Omoi How protective are those two big brothers... I can't relate though because I'm the oldest, but I have 3 younger brothers.

Ganbatte!
Wolfram003 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, the woes of having an older brother. I can relate to An and Yuuta. This was a really cute fic.

-Wolfram003-