Reviews for Possession Sucks
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Really liked Teyla's point of view on this. Realizing that she was alone before John was a perfect way to describe that.
Asugar chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Teyla's POV is lovely and moving.
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very nicely done.
princessangelwings chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
another great chapter, i don't suppose you'd concider doing weir's pov too would you? cause that would just round it of nicely. *big grin*
Padme18 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Really cute, do a sequal like everyone else on Gateworld suggested.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Cool. A nice take on John's feelings during that scene.
neptune60 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Excellent and very heart hearwrenching. I loved both their POV's. Thank you.
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
It was funny the first time but it just wasn't as funny coming from Teyla. Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed her perspective on things and I understand why you wrote it this way. Well done.
Yarrharr chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
again, excellent. i always wondered what was going through Teyla's head when she was aiming that gun. this is a great answer. :)
Camerine chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Yippe! I love! Too bad you couldn't do another one. Maybe through Weir's POV? Well, just a small suggestion.

Love this one more than the other, if that is possible!

—Camerine
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is good! especially the last line. sounds very Sheppard-ish.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
VERY VERY NICE Nicole!
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Only one problem Nicole... you at first said the alien in his head was Thalen (True) but then two paragraphs down you say Phoebus. Other than that, its great like everything you do!
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Possesion sucks...OH MY GOD! That was such a Butt-head thing to say. You know, the show "Beavis and Butt-head"? I didn't want you to think I was trying to offend you. I got the serious side but the ending just had me rolling.
Camerine chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, this is so good! *As said on GW* I would love a sequel, and I hope you do one soon!

—Camerine