Reviews for Scrap Bag
rainswings chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I love some of these lines, like when Raven is threatening Beast Boy. These were excellent!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I loved these stories.
They're so cute!
swirlhearty23 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
This is why I freaking love YAOI!
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
*blushes* finds this really good
MyHero chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I love these stories!

Please add more if you have time!
Olivia Tara Logan chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I like these they're good are you gonna do more i ever so wish you would
KF fan chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Okay, pretty alternate universe but taking that as a given, pretty good.
janedoe091170 chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Holygoodness, I think I love you.

Don't take me the wrong way, I mean it quite platonically- er, well, maybe not even platonically since I don't actually know you- but this story is pretty much awesomeness on wheels. It has Robin/Wally [ultimate slash pairing. I'm friends with Azelma as well, and we've got a little cult going on over at forums...heh, heh] and also Robin, and also Wally, and also more Robin/Wally. And a bit of Terra, which was awesome, because technically she's my favorite character.

Your writing style is It's all smoothy! And buttery! Like shaving cream. :D

Update, because I will probably die if you don't.
Thrillzone chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Awesome! This pairing is gaining popularity fast, and I'm not complaining. Yes, Sleepy!Robin rocks, and I just read your other Kid Flash/Robin fic (fics?) earlier on the TT slash LJ comm. Hope you put it up here soon, so I can give it a proper review.
AzelmaRoark chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh, Robin. Oh, sleepy!Robin. God damn, but he's adorable.

"That's why I'm back," he admitted. "I missed you. I just couldn't... God, I missed you, Robin."

For some reason, this line felt very...deep, in a way. Not sure if you intended it to be so, but it seemed to convey that something's changed with Wally, something fundamental and very, very important.

As you know, I love this, and I love you, and this was way better than my original plan to fix my toothache (which involved advil and a lot of chocolate/whimpering). Thank you, as always. Looking forward to more and suspecting that I might be one of the first to hear about it if more should appear.

-K :)
Jaytyr chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh my god, thank you! I have been waiting for someone to write a Robin/KF story since I saw Lightspeed. I love it so much! Keep up the good work.