Reviews for Fidelis
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
nice
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was absolutely beautiful... :)
Scarletty chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I loved this story, I really did. It's very philosophical and sweet. I feel the robot love.
Muffing chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
-Fidelis- is a great tribute to Optimus and the many other Autobots.

I want to thank you for Smokescreen's final insight into Optimus's type of loyalty. It was an inspiration to me, since I aspire to lead the people I work with even fractionally as well as Optimus does. It's easy to forget leadership isn't just giving orders.

-Muffing
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Very nicely done indeed.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
One of the ost insightful stories I've ever read. Each bot, with his own manner, opinion and characteristics neatly laid out before us. What a wonderful way to explore each Autobots feeling, ideas and convictions about a subject everyone knows about, but few can truely describe.

This is the first of your stories I've read at the suggestion of Eowyn77. I'm very eager to read more.
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh, wow.

...I love it.

The characterizations, the jokes, the little threads all weaving together...dang, you ARE good. _

Thank you. This fic made my whole day.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Very nice, but I feel bad for Spike having to deal with Sunny. I don't think either of them knew what hit them.

After reading all your stories about the twins this is nice see. Optimus doesn't get the love that he needs, and you always make me look at something, usually relationships, in a way I hadn't even though of before. *sigh* I envy your writing skills.
ShadowedBlossom chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Whoa. That was . . . Amazing. I'm literally speechless. Just . . . wow.
Time Manipulator chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Wow, I can't say I absolutly adore this, In fact it makes me realise what a scum-bag I am. The kind of selfless loyalty Optimus portrays, who can say they have that? It made me see just how completely and udderly selfish we are. Don't get me wrong you did a great job. but in comparison to this I fall pretty flat. It makes me realise why Optimus is such a good hero figure. Nicely done.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was so heartwarming. Poor Spike, dealing with the various Autobot personalities, who clearly just do not think the same humans have learned to do. And you dealt with several different layers of loyalty, not just in the obvious answers, which made for an interesting and engaging read. But by the end, by the time Smokescreen was wrapping up his speech, I was starting to wonder - if all that is what makes the Autobots so loyal to OP, what is it that makes the Decepticons so very loyal to Megatron? We know that not all of them are, strictly speaking, but Starscream DOES keep fighting for the Decepticon cause, and he does continue to live in the Nemesis, so even he has some semblance of loyalty. I wish Spike could interview of a few of the Cons too, because I think the answers would be interesting.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
The Aerialbots' part. Guess Prowl found out in the end! I liked the Ratchet and Sideswipe scene!

This was so deep, and I loved it with its feel-good ending.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow.

Just...

WOW.

I literally can't think of anything else to say.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was awesome! I loved every inch of it. Great job!
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Do you know, I actually have tears running down my face right now?

That is beautiful ... so true.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »