Reviews for Fidelis
Peacewish chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was so heartwarming. Poor Spike, dealing with the various Autobot personalities, who clearly just do not think the same humans have learned to do. And you dealt with several different layers of loyalty, not just in the obvious answers, which made for an interesting and engaging read. But by the end, by the time Smokescreen was wrapping up his speech, I was starting to wonder - if all that is what makes the Autobots so loyal to OP, what is it that makes the Decepticons so very loyal to Megatron? We know that not all of them are, strictly speaking, but Starscream DOES keep fighting for the Decepticon cause, and he does continue to live in the Nemesis, so even he has some semblance of loyalty. I wish Spike could interview of a few of the Cons too, because I think the answers would be interesting.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
The Aerialbots' part. Guess Prowl found out in the end! I liked the Ratchet and Sideswipe scene!

This was so deep, and I loved it with its feel-good ending.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow.

Just...

WOW.

I literally can't think of anything else to say.
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was awesome! I loved every inch of it. Great job!
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Do you know, I actually have tears running down my face right now?

That is beautiful ... so true.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I liked that. It was a good, wholesome, really-just-can't-help-but-smile-at-the-end-of-it fic. :3

Really gave a lot of insight into quite a few of the characters' heads, too. Exceptionally well-done.
zhadrahni chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
This was incredibly, incredibly beautiful. I love Prime, and I love all the rest of the Autobots, and seeing through their eyes and seeing through his as you wrote it was so very, very powerful. Thank you so much for writing this!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
What's to say about this? THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I loved it. All the Autobots' views and thoughts on loyalty are written perfectly and in-character too. Groove's perspective on it was great, especially his little story about the two foxes. Jazz really knows how to chose his words about living through life with all the Autobots. The part about Sunstreaker and Sideswipe was rather interesting, them being twins and being so loyal to each other they don't notice it. But I have to say, Smokescreen's bit on loyalty and to Optimus was unbelievably extraordinary.

/“Yes, of course he is, Spike. But you have to know what that means. It doesn’t just mean loyalty to the Autobot cause, but to the Autobots themselves. It means being the first into battle and the last out. It means putting the other Autobots first. But it also means knowing them. It means actually caring not just about their well-being, but about their sanity. It means knowing when Tracks has had enough, and truly needs to go chill out with his friends in the city. It means making a decision about whether Mirage is on our side or not, and sticking by it – even when other Autobots question that decision. It means putting his confidence in Silverbolt as a team leader, and sticking up for Perceptor when others don’t think he contributes enough. It means playing football with the Dinobots to make them feel included – even if it means Prime gets his bodywork rearranged a little.

“It means hiring minibots into his unit when other Primes wouldn’t. It means believing in Wheeljack even after all the disasters, and listening when Bluestreak needs to talk. It means accepting First Aid’s decision not to fight, and trusting the team leaders to handle their own troops, even when Blades and Air Raid get into an aerial fistfight that knocks out the south gun turrets. It means not killing the twins, despite overwhelming reasons that he should. It means thanking Prowl for the long hours, even when Prowl doesn’t need to be thanked. It’s seeing Omega Supreme as more than just a weapon. It’s actually reading up on baseball, just to keep up with Eject, and it’s letting Steeljaw ride in his cab, just so ‘Jaw can stick his head out the window and feel the wind on his face.

“It’s…a lot of things, Spike. It’s a lot of things that make a Prime. But the main thing is just plain being kind. And that is the kind of thing that keeps the Autobots loyal to Optimus. That is what keeps us together.”/

That sums up everything I love about Optimus and his relationships with all the other Autobots. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this. You did an awesome job on this and you should get a medal for this.
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
WOW. That's all I have to say wow. This is really good and I enjoyed reading every line off it. Excellent job with this story, I don't think it's possible to have done it any better :D
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
B-E-A-U-tiful!

More subtle then a crack on the head for Prime, but just as effective :D
MilkHermit chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Amazingly well done.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
that... was...AWESOME! I love seeing someone get into the heads of the various Autobots. And in the end, it gives Optimus an even greater understanding of his fellow Autobots, and himself. Real cool. And I really like that view into the mind(s) of the twins.
illmatar chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really, really love this story. I love the concept and the execution of it. These guys remind me of a deranged boy-scout troop.
pa84 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow, that was really a wonderful story. You caught the character of Autobots in general and of so many single ones of them so well, as well as the whole complicated relationship between them all. And the difference between them, who live so long, and us humans with out short life-span. My respect!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Such a creative wau to explore such a thing as Autobot Loyalty. And you do an amazing job of keeping each of them in character compared to one another. This has to be one of my favorite Prime stories of all, esp since we see a slice of each of the rest of the crew as a foil to what he is feeling. Amazing )
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »