Reviews for Fidelis
Calger chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
This is just an awesome idea, and very well-done! I've only seen a few scattered episodes of the original cartoon, so I'm not that familiar with most of these characters yet, but what you have seems to fit, and they're all characterized so well in these snippets that I have no trouble following along and enjoy these characters for who they are, and how Optimus ties into them all :) This is definitely going into my favorites, this is a great piece of writing. Thanks for sharing with us!
Milk chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
This is truly an amazing story, and though I'm not a big fan of the drama genre, I'm really glad I read this.

The introspection of each Autobot about themselves, and especially about the others, was really well done. I hadn't even considered most of them, and was quite moved by the ending. Fantastic job! You should be very proud of this piece! _
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i love the part about the twins just not understanding about being apart - so good. was that an episode when cliffjumper etc sold sunstreaker out? if so, which episode?
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Well, crap.

How much time did you spend on this? It's amazing! It's one of those things, that it's odd, and complicated when it's just whole, a single question- but when it's broken down, thought about in individual components, and completely, gets even more complicated- but comes out simple in the end, about as simple as the original question- but the question/answer still needed the breakdown to make sense.

...

Yeah. ,_,
Serenity chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This was just beautiful. Very well done indeed. Thank you.
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This was simply beautiful. I couldn't think of any other word that should have complemented this story more. You capture the character's voices perfectly, imho. You did a great job. And I love the effortless and smart style of your writing that I envy. You know and respect the characters a great deal, I can tell from how this was written.

Thanks for the great read!

PS - I gotta say this, but, when I was reading the dialogue with Trailbreaker, I felt like I could "hear" Ernest Borgnine (as Dom Santini in "Airwolf", if you knew that show). I dunno, I just did. _
Borath chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was the first Transformers fic that I actually read through to the end, and it's doubtless the best one I've encountered thus far. It was strong, touching in places, funny in others, and showed a real sense of character. I felt a fondness for characters I barely knew just from this piece.

Impressive stuff. I'm off to your archive now to see if there's more.
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow, this is like the third or fourth story of yours that I've reviewed, but these are just too damned funny not too! Absoluetly hilarious. I couldn't have done better myself. Very nice.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
It's so cool seeing into their heads like that! I think you did a spectacular job on the characters, and you get bonus points for considering the sheer amount of time they've all been doing this.
Chibi Yoshi chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very nice! Some deep stuff here, great insight into some of the characters. Well done! _
Red Tale chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hi,

you were recommended to me by another fic author, Purajazzbot, for perspectives on lambofic since I wrote a small story featuring them. This was really a good story, not so much for the parts about the twins but on the whole army and the question of leadership. I've been thinking alot about how Prime leads, and how others who tried to lead the autobots just weren't on that caliber. I think about it in real life too, about what parts of history would have been like if not for leaders coming forward able to lead in this way (Lenin is one example, the Russian revolution would not have happened with out him, and it didn't sustain itself well after his death).
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow. Just... wow. Great story. Any opportunity to jump into Prime's head is a good one (especially when well written), and this story is no exception. There's a real sense of community in your rendition of the Ark, with every member having their own quirks and wierd habits (including Optimus, which alot of fanfic writers seem to overlook).

I loved the Aerialbots' getting off the point. I loved Sunstreaker's inability to understand the concept. I loved how Smokescreen is the social Autobot his profile says he is, having such a great understanding of each 'Bot, and defending them in kind.

And I especially loved all the little things that Prime does for the Autobots that go unnoticed; I can see now why Rodimus was so overwhelmed when the time came.

As I've said before, loved it. Eagerly hoping for more.
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
RE: Heheh, I read his when I was feelin' down an' it made me smile. Nice one, really cute. Hope to see more stories soon!.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
What a delightful, sweet and funny story! You know, I'd dare say this story was Chicken Soup for the Transformer fans' soul. You've captured each and every personality perfectly! You've captured the essence of the Autobot community-far more so than I could and my hat's off to this wonderful piece of work! I hope to read more of your work in the future!
Starscream's Mishap chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This has been bothering me for hours andI have to ask it: WHY didn't Spike ask SKYFIRE? THAT'S the answer I'm dying to hear.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »