Reviews for Epiphany
Visible chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Aw, simply beautiful and so fluffy and sweet that I think my teeth have all gone to rot.

Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007

I love Pansy! She is the best character haha I'm obsessed with her too and I hate when people wirte her as a slut
Roanne chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*adds to favorite stories list*

You know how to leave me speechless. You know Draco and Pansy. YOU ARE LOVE. :D

This was beautiful, as well as your other fics. If you do continue this (I know I say this a lot), I'll be there to read it, definitely.
Aspen chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Isabella, I wasn't sure if I already reviewed this fic so I am reviewing it now. I love the flashbak. It is so cute when Pansy says that shes the mouse and he's the cat and he has to catch her to have her. It is so cute. And fluff, beyond compare. I love fluff and I love your writing. Keep it up!

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Great fic. I'll add it to my c2.
Tinker Bell chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Very nice. Fluff indeed. Make more. Its good. _
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I am speachless I loved it so much...Draco didn't want to kill Dumbledore he wouldn't have ever gone through with it therfore the blood oath Snape took obligated him to kill yeah I blame that damned Narcissa for forcing Snapey to take the stupid damn blood oath ...why doesn't anyone ever bring that kinda annoys me that people seem to discard that part of the book _ so yeah stupid Narcissa
powergirll chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
kjlksdjflksdjflsdf CAHUTE :D

I liked it. Some misuse of "your" and "you're" but otherwise, loverly 8)
Rampart chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aww.. how sweet
pansyfansy chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was really sweet! i luved it! please continue!LOL
Fira chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
omg. that waz good. i like it.
dracoaspen chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Isabella, I absolutly loved this one-shot! You are such a good writer. I love the fluff and you portray the characters so well. I really wish you write more and soon. I would love it if you updated the note or even made a small one shot about Draco and Pansy's 7th year. Either way, you are one of my favorite writers and you rock!

Sending Friendship, Aspen
sugarbabe1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh my goodness that was soo cute! I loved it!
ScottishSweetie01 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*Swoon* Oh My Goodness. I LOVED IT! Thank you so much for writing it and for dedicating it to me.*Blush*. Wow, you are an amazing writer, I loved how you showed both their emotions in a sweet but yet angry way and the fluff was so sweet. Now you've inspired me to finish my story for you! Wow, it was beautiful and beautifully written. I can't wait for the updates in you're other stories also. The start was intense, the ending was so cute. And again I loved it ; .