Reviews for Rain Over Blue Water
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I can so see that.

Ratchet foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog as he's raking a bot up one side and down the other.

I really can't find anything else to say, so I said what stuck in my head.

This is fantastic.

A brilliant, introspective piece into one of the more obscure G1 characters, and how even the toughest and hardiest among us can reach a certain breaking point where one either wants to yell at the top of ones lungs or just break down into tears. Maybe both.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love the imagery in this story - the descriptions and the characterization is so wonderful. And the fact that Sideswipe quotes both Monty Python and Star Wars is so full of win. The last line is beautiful and full of hope and dreams of the past becoming a distant future. Excellent job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, that was incredible.
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
You deserve a thousand more accolades then the measly few that I could ever hope give you. Sides was *not* my favorite character. You made me *love him so bad* in this fic that he is *now* one of them. That was...fantamazing. The way you managed to make it flow from scene to scene and the *characterization*! My GOD, the characterization was spot on for every mech. It felt like I was watching an episode that had been turned into a story only *better* because the writing was beautiful. You knew which details to include and you knew which ones to leave out and you formatted everything together to create a awe-inspiring piece of pure *art* and I don't know if I can tell you how thankful I am to have found this and that you were brave enough to *post* this so that I *could* find this. It was magnificent. A wonderful piece and I look forward to any more of yours that I am lucky enough to come across.
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow...That was amazing.

It is amazing, and I love it. There's really nothing more than that.

It just starts as one of those astoundingly crappy days that more things get piled on top of, but in the end, every thing's alright, even if the next day it might not be, it is right then and that's all that matters.

Personally, I find this story rather inspiring, and I'm going to go read it again.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This was extremely well-done and I enjoyed it immensely. I applaud you.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
There is a neat bit of poetry to this fic I really enjoyed. Ya, it's fun to see Sides trying to be the responsible one all over the place, making deals and all worn out. But the overall sense is more of poetry than drama, right down to the sketches at the end. Very well done!
Paleodex chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was absolutely amazing! It took me a good long time to read, and I'm going to be dead tired tomorrow morning but it was worth it! I loved seeing other sides of Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, and the heart to heart between Optimus Prime and Sides was just amazing!
RachaelMNiner chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is probably among my favorite Sideswipe stories to date - it's a real character study, as well as a story with that essential Transformers flavor.

...I think my favorite part is the sense of peace at the very end, where Sunstreaker is drawing once again (and as an artist, I can certainly relate to that subtle hope that you describe), and Sides finally gets to rest.

Excellent work. Mind, I like all of your work, but this one is a particularly shining example. _
freefall-gypsy chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
great job i first read it on the

it is one af my fave sideswipe centric pieces will you do another story?
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow. i really -

...

wow.
Fanatical-Chick chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I read this before I read your "Instinct" story, and I was laughing for most of it, it just cracked me up, so good. Especially the "These aren't the droids your looking for." Poor Swipes was slagged, and he was just too tired to care about trying to get out of it anymore. lol The ending, though, was just very awesome. All that stress and irritation led up to a very touching ending for his ordeal, and I loved reading the part where he wakes back up in his room and sees Sunny, for once, feeling happy and peaceful enough to start drawing again. I guess being an artist makes me appreciate that part more then some would. Not being able to create things for an artist is like a constant torture, so in a way it's no wonder that Sunny can be irritable. He's an artist, he creates things, and yet he's forced to put all of that aside and fight in a war that never ends.

Anyway, I just can't say how much I loved it. One of the best fics I've ever read, and more often then not a one-shot rarely does that. _ I love it very much, I'd favorite it 5 times if I could. hehehe
Komiv chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Very, very nice story. Nicely written, and great characterization.
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
“Well, I’ll try to leave you conscious, at least,” Best Line Ever.
Frostic Blitz chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
wow. that was really good. it was kind of interesting to see what Sunny n' Sides might have done before the war. I can totally picture Sides being a Black-Market dealer, he's jsut so damn sneaky XD. Again, great job, definite fav!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »