Reviews for Rain Over Blue Water
wow. i really -

...

wow.
Fanatical-Chick chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I read this before I read your "Instinct" story, and I was laughing for most of it, it just cracked me up, so good. Especially the "These aren't the droids your looking for." Poor Swipes was slagged, and he was just too tired to care about trying to get out of it anymore. lol The ending, though, was just very awesome. All that stress and irritation led up to a very touching ending for his ordeal, and I loved reading the part where he wakes back up in his room and sees Sunny, for once, feeling happy and peaceful enough to start drawing again. I guess being an artist makes me appreciate that part more then some would. Not being able to create things for an artist is like a constant torture, so in a way it's no wonder that Sunny can be irritable. He's an artist, he creates things, and yet he's forced to put all of that aside and fight in a war that never ends.

Anyway, I just can't say how much I loved it. One of the best fics I've ever read, and more often then not a one-shot rarely does that. _ I love it very much, I'd favorite it 5 times if I could. hehehe
Komiv chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Very, very nice story. Nicely written, and great characterization.
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
“Well, I’ll try to leave you conscious, at least,” Best Line Ever.
Frostic Blitz chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
wow. that was really good. it was kind of interesting to see what Sunny n' Sides might have done before the war. I can totally picture Sides being a Black-Market dealer, he's jsut so damn sneaky XD. Again, great job, definite fav!
Wingnut17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I gotta admit, I'm a little floored this only has 12 reviews on it. I've kinda made it a mini resolution to let people know when I think they've done good work though.

I really like this fic. It's a good fic that I could just pull up and read any time and whenever I do, I gotta keep reading till it's done. I like your writing style and how you manage to have a great hand for detail as well as delving into interesting character studies. You don't just detail out the surroundings of a character but you detail out what's going on in their head, and I like that quite a bit. Anyhoo, before I go yappin' too much, I just wanted to say that I really like your style, and thank you for the story.
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I'm speechless... That was the most spectacular piece of writing I've ever seen. I loved the 'These are not the Droids you're looking for'. *Claps loudly* Excellent job, you're a fantastic writer.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like this story! I love the Lambo-Twins of Doom characterization I see in so much fanfic, and as I come across more of it, I've become interested in the relationship between two such anarchistic terrors with a leader they'd follow to hell itself. Surprisingly, yours is the first story I've seen that touches on that, but it's a great one!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
A lovely fic. We don't often see Sideswipe as anything but a goofy prankster or deadly warrior. Nice to see more depth to his character.
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is one of the greastest Sideswipe stories I have ever read. Good Job you should get a metal.
the arbitress chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I seriously want to hug Sideswipe so bad after this. Oh, and if my reviews come along quickly, it's because I've read some of these on your webpage, which, unfortunately, does not have any comment boxes. I only need a reminder. So, yeah, I loved it.
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
The fact that this fic has gotten only six reviews before now is insane. The dialogue is perfect, the descriptions are perfect, it made me laugh and yet feel for Sideswipe all at once. I loved it to death. You are incredibly talented.

Thank you SO much for posting this. It shall be on my favorites list. I'm totally impressed, and I can't think of a better fic I've ever read! (And I've read a LOT of fics.)
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hiya Starhorse I've been waiting so long to tell you I absolutley LOVE Sideswipe and sunny to Death ( I have two build a bears named after them... their so cute) and I LOVE your website, you should update it some more! its so funny.

Oh yeah and I love this story, anything with the twins. ( I'm over the armada bots and I've headed into the G1) or Jazz,

tjhats all i'd like to say, Oh and I'd like to hear your opinion on my stories
ZenNoodles chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Man, this really does get to the reader. Where there are days when the sky is just gray, not worth the look at and not blue while everyone around says it's a perfect day.

But I love the way things progressed through the story, even if I passed by the colourful metaphors. Sideswipe does try and do his best at keeping with the schedule, and talking his way, depravity making the most of it, to right for the Autobots.

And Prime hit the nail on its head. Sideswipe's a good Autobot, and heh, leader-warrior relations are worth it.

Lovely story (and who could ask for a sweeter ending? But, my idea of Sunstreaker leaving a nice large jug of energon for his bro is my idea. *shrug*) and added to Faves spot for future referral when I get down-days. You set standard and life, ya celestial-equine!
WhereBlueMeetsRed chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
fascinating occupations for our twin heroes, sideswipe as a trader and sunstreaker as an artist. they really fit them!

so many cool details worked into this rich fic - air raid's hip jut, onslaught turning his back on sideswipe, the nature of under-the-table trade relations...call me sheltered, but i feel like i learned a lot about life in general reading this fic. ; and i really like what you've done with optimus prime, as well as sides & 'raid's camaraderie. mac's a cool squishie, too. :D

-'bomb.