Reviews for Rain Over Blue Water
PrettyArbitrary chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like this story! I love the Lambo-Twins of Doom characterization I see in so much fanfic, and as I come across more of it, I've become interested in the relationship between two such anarchistic terrors with a leader they'd follow to hell itself. Surprisingly, yours is the first story I've seen that touches on that, but it's a great one!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
A lovely fic. We don't often see Sideswipe as anything but a goofy prankster or deadly warrior. Nice to see more depth to his character.
Kaekokat chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is one of the greastest Sideswipe stories I have ever read. Good Job you should get a metal.
the arbitress chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I seriously want to hug Sideswipe so bad after this. Oh, and if my reviews come along quickly, it's because I've read some of these on your webpage, which, unfortunately, does not have any comment boxes. I only need a reminder. So, yeah, I loved it.
MoldyMangoes chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
The fact that this fic has gotten only six reviews before now is insane. The dialogue is perfect, the descriptions are perfect, it made me laugh and yet feel for Sideswipe all at once. I loved it to death. You are incredibly talented.

Thank you SO much for posting this. It shall be on my favorites list. I'm totally impressed, and I can't think of a better fic I've ever read! (And I've read a LOT of fics.)
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hiya Starhorse I've been waiting so long to tell you I absolutley LOVE Sideswipe and sunny to Death ( I have two build a bears named after them... their so cute) and I LOVE your website, you should update it some more! its so funny.

Oh yeah and I love this story, anything with the twins. ( I'm over the armada bots and I've headed into the G1) or Jazz,

tjhats all i'd like to say, Oh and I'd like to hear your opinion on my stories
Mabel-Zen chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Man, this really does get to the reader. Where there are days when the sky is just gray, not worth the look at and not blue while everyone around says it's a perfect day.

But I love the way things progressed through the story, even if I passed by the colourful metaphors. Sideswipe does try and do his best at keeping with the schedule, and talking his way, depravity making the most of it, to right for the Autobots.

And Prime hit the nail on its head. Sideswipe's a good Autobot, and heh, leader-warrior relations are worth it.

Lovely story (and who could ask for a sweeter ending? But, my idea of Sunstreaker leaving a nice large jug of energon for his bro is my idea. *shrug*) and added to Faves spot for future referral when I get down-days. You set standard and life, ya celestial-equine!
Penumbra9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
fascinating occupations for our twin heroes, sideswipe as a trader and sunstreaker as an artist. they really fit them!

so many cool details worked into this rich fic - air raid's hip jut, onslaught turning his back on sideswipe, the nature of under-the-table trade relations...call me sheltered, but i feel like i learned a lot about life in general reading this fic. ; and i really like what you've done with optimus prime, as well as sides & 'raid's camaraderie. mac's a cool squishie, too. :D

-'bomb.
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Was reading your author blurb. *laughs* You haven't succeeded yet on World Lambo Domination, but you are well on the way. I'm finding more and more Lambo fics out there and the authors state you as their main influence. You've set the standard.

Glad you posted this one, it's one of my faves. People mention but usually don't go into Sideswipe's trader abilities.

Are you posting all your fics here?
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
[quotePrime had agreed, but so far, this just meant that if no one was using Sideswipe for five minutes, he got to sit on the floor and doze off.[/quote]

oh yes.. i hate those days.. you try to your best.. and still they just keep buggin you and complaining at you are no worth about anything.. and at you are just a piece of useless slag.. *sigh*
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh man, what a day! 'Specially liked the bit where Sideswipe made Prime lose it, and how Air Raid reminded Sideswipe of a Seeker and he had to make himself not react with the ingrained response to Seekers. That and the trademark Sideswipe snark ;) The characters you also make are priceless, like Farrel and Mac. Any chance of seeing more of the dectective?
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4