Reviews for Midnight Moon
earthbender068 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
i have no idea if you will even get this, but i loved this story. it was sweet and idk made me feel all fuzzy.
Micuko chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
aw, adorable! loved it so much
Artemis1000 chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Wow, so beautiful! I love it.
Lily Knotwise chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
Oh that was oh so lovely. Beautiful, adorable. I really, really hope you've writen more ShinoKiba fics... Lily K away!
The Fairytale chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
This is the second time I've read this, and it's still wonderful! I really love it! You have done a great work with this short story! I can really see the differenses' between them. And you write it in such a beautiful way. I can really feel the small tingling feeling in my stomach. I really don't know what to write more than this. But I love it! Keep up the good work!
mandarin'peel chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
aww the shinokiba! i agree. im completely in love with this pairing. because they somehow seem so PERFECT together. they balance eachother out .

and kiba can have someone who will always give kiba attention when he wants it
missionquestthing chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
I like this soo much. I like the imagery.
Michiru's Mirror chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
This is lovely. I love ShinoKiba, and you have a real gift at writing imagery-I can see the scene as you portray it, instead of just reading about it.

I'm going to read all your other fics, now. :)
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
love your story
Glacier Pheonix chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
Plz keep going with this fic because I love it so much and i'm probably not the only 1
HK Keiji chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
...its so f. beautiful.

now i feel complete... keep writing more fic...

love - keiji
Mrs.Foxx chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
this is so great! i love this couple! and ur a great writer i love ur stories!
Conafrex chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Aw. -deep breath- aw. I used to think of ShinoKiba as just a side pairing. Not to weird, not meant to be by fate. The best kind for me. But now I love it. -
writesstuff chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
aww...I thought this was good!

I'm probably the only one that takes a week after the chapter to come out to review eh? lolz

Well whatever! I love it! I didn't know if it was going to be good...I should have read it, it was one of my favorite pairings after all! lolz.
KireiAmaya chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Oh I loved this story you did a great job writing it!