Reviews for Whole Again
girl chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
YAY! A TAKASHI AND AI FIC! Ive been waiting for one of these. I u do not finish this fic...*makes line under neck*
Artsysmiles chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
i like this. out of all the guys, takashi's my favorite!
senpaicutie64 chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
Hm...very nice story, one of mt fave parings OF COURSE! Takeshi is awesome! Nicely written and easy to read, only thing I have to say is I think you make Takeshi seem more caring...he's more hardcore, I think. But I think you did great with the conflict btween Kent and Ai.

:) senpaicutie64
Librajem chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Hi abbi-hime,

i read your story it was good... I actually read all three Princess Ai manga... they are so good...

with much love from your avert reader

Librajem
marapozsa chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I'm disgusted at your portrayment of the characters.

Truly disgusted.

Well, I suppose I must owe you some gratitude for requesting they make a Princess Ai category...
Sasorichyan chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
you should try making paragraphs instead of cut off sentences. and try explaining a little more. Im not trying to down you or anything, just trying to help out. I myself didnt start out so great.
Sasorichyan chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
just to point out something small..but, Ai's eyes are GREEN. If you think about it..she looks like the anime version of Courtney Love
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
KEEP ON GOING!
Hiruma01 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
eunbi chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
why you gotta make kent so mean? :[...takeshi's not good enough for ai... he was too jacked up-ish. and to me it seems your making ai sound like she's a total bitch, stuck-up and a brat. i think you should make her seem niceer...? and kent be the total bad guy...but i still think aixkent is better... :D
marie270 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
wow .Update really I love your story.
trolly chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
HEY DID YOU read all the princess Ai volumes if you did how I can't find volu 3 and I want to read it BOOWHO please update soon
Andrea chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
ah god story! i like it im planing on writing an ai story myself when i get the idea for a sutable plot lol i can#t wait for the next chapter!
Hiruma01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's hard to find stories with Takeshi in it so this automaticaly a favorite. Prety good writing keep up with the hard work!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I love this story. I have all 3 volumes of the manga and I really enjoy the story line. Keep up the great work.