Reviews for Lippen schweigen
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was really nice and even though this is from 2006 and the anime from sometime around the creation of this fan fic, I had jsut finished watching Gilgamesh adn have to say that this filled my need to a NovemXKiyoko fanfic. WIsh there were more out there.
Rhi-Rhi chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ah, another Gilgamesh gem from you - the intimacy here is, as so many people have said, quite beautiful. I am very impressed with how you managed to weave bits of The Merry Window into it, without disrupting the narrative - infact, it flowed all the better, and what a fantastic reference to the show! Just like this moment is fleeting between Novem and Kiyoko, I didn't want this fanfiction to end, and it intensified the ache that things didn't turn out more happily for them.
Ailiel Raith of Ithilien chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
For some reason I keep thinking of that rainy evening when Kiyoko and Novem met in that old house while reading this. The feel is almost the same. And yes, I'm glad to have read this fic because this angle was never really explored that much in the anime. Wistful and sad. Heartbreakingly beautiful. Great job!
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
So sad, but beautiful
Pen-Versus-Sword chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Nice job on the characterizations in this fic. I'm adding it to my Hall of Excellence C2, Angst-tastic. Good work.
Kaz of the Dark chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
My boyfriend introduced me to Gilgamesh and I finished watching it about a year ago (give or take .
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I recently finished watching Gilgamesh. With the whole darkish and angsty plot, I was thankful for the sweet exchange between Novem and Kiyoko, despite their somewhat rather sad end.

And reading this drives the impetus on me writing a Gilgamesh fanfic stronger than ever. XPP

You've done a good job, with excellent characters study. I'm going to favorite this.
lilChristal chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I loved it!
Kat-Tastrophe chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was so sweet! Novem and Kiyoko forever!
Das Kasebrot chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! This has inspired me to write a Gilgamesh fan fic! Oh, by the way, I have a little Gilgamesh foum you might want to join...go ahead and check it out...

UPDATE SOON!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I really like this story...I think i truly embodies what little we see of Kyoko's and Novems realtionship...it's a pity there are so little Gilgamesh fanfics...anywho...really well written and a pleasure to read...loved it
shadowkeepre chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I love it. Lots. I've been craving a Kiyoko/Novem story, and this one is excellent. Thank you for writing this. It goes well with the show, and both of them were very well in character.

Cheers!

- shadow
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Very nice!

I think that Novem and Kiyoko are one of the better couples in this anime. Since I just finished watching those episodes, it was really cool to read a fanfic about them!

You did a really nice job of putting Novem's (and Kiyoko's) thoughts together with what happened in the anime. It was really in-character. Great job!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I just finished the anime and just had to go and look for this pairing. Nice job. -
Natsu chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh, that was lovely. How glad I am that I followed a whim to check this tiny section of Quality fics can be so hard to find that stumbling upon something beautiful like this is a plesant surprise.

This little fic has something, it's light and rhythmic, quiet and unimposing but very seductive. There's no poor spelling or grammer to distract the reader and it's so beautifully written. What a lovely fic, it's like a breath of fresh air. Thank you for sharing it with us.