Reviews for Shower's Power
raven chapter 1 . 6/24
love it
Challa chapter 1 . 3/3
:D Awesome story! That was really hot, well written and kinda cute. I'd love to read more of your stuff
CCLover43 chapter 1 . 1/14
SO...GOOOD...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Lol u a colored aren't you yare but anywoo I gran it
kristof44 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
please contineu
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Penis
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
damn sexy that was...I felt like I was there ;P hahaha I love the 'rape line'
minami chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
hot
4funnn chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Damn!
ParanoiaQueen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Really intersting story, I do have one thing though, isn't Sanji in Nami's room?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was cool but that is not zoro's personality at all!
Alina18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
If you hadn't mentioned in the Author's Notes that this was you first M-rated fic I never would have guess. You did a great job portraying both affection and raw passion. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.

Sincerely,

Alina18
zephyruz chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
hahaha damn I just have to say this THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ONE P. STORYS I HAVE EVER READ!

damn your so good at the details, the story and all, hahaha (yeah I liked the mature part too) but realy! you are great at writing! (im glad because I've been looking around, and people has stoped making awsome fics like this one, and start making boring crap, or OOC things, *and thats what I hate the most*

BUT YOU! you kept all the characters in character, and it made it look so real! thanks to your awsome details and writing it made it so damn easy to imagine! I was so ... hm IN the story I could almost feal the heat!

I mean wow! I actualy fan girl screamed when zoro said “No Nami,” “I want to have hot strong irresistibly passionate hard core sex with you. All of you. Every inch of your body intertwined with mine. Right now.”

Damn! that made me squeek!n I was like OH MY FUCKING GAAWD! this is awsome who go ZOROO!

XD

realy that was my fav. part! you are so original! hahaha and that was SO ZORO! nothing out of character! it was awsome

XD aaw damn Ill go look at your other storys! because I LOVE zoroxnami pairing! don't know why , maybe because they are so crazy and interesting haha they make the perfect couple, THIS STORY made me love the couple even more thanks that inspired me to draw an awsome ZONA drawing!, when I do it, in deviantart, i'll let you know because it will be dedicated to you !

ok keep up the awsome works and storys! take care bye!
Yuki-chanX3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was like, the hottest ZoNa lemon out there.

Nice job!
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was so damn sexy. *_* And Zoro's 'Rape Line' was the best.