Reviews for Undercurrent
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You have absolutely no idea how good it is to find someone who can write this well with PoT. This is one of the cutest and most well-written stories I've seen on here.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
The last few sentences were kinda anti-climactic in my opinion, but other than that I loved this! I love when characters break down and confess all their embarrassing, deep, dark secrets. I just love it.
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
yay! this is my first yaoi M fic! yay! i had a fear of yaoi, i mean, like, i wasn't scared of it, well, it was like, i would start, and then i get too worked up. i couldn't even get through the ova that included TeFuji! I tried to use this fic as a thing to get rid of my fear and failed. well, i don't think i need to say this, but well, i skipped parts. but well, the parts i did read, were really good! keep writing! i probably won't read 'em it they go past this, but whatever! you are good, and me being scared of yaoi shouldn't stop you! but whatver! i gotta stop typing... well, bye! great fic!
Slashyme chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Wow. This is amazing. One of the best PoT fics I've ever read.
YumeSangai chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Not that many? Reeally? ahahaha, love it.

Unexpected plot!
RedPeril chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh, your writing style is lovely! Very intense and cute and somehow a little sad-and-sweet all at the same time _ I've only just decided I've watched enough POT to start reading fanfics and things, and I was hoping to find some nice Oishi/Eiji. I can be quite a particular person when it comes to fanfics but this was just perfect. Plus you can't go wrong with a steamy swimming changing room, am I right? XD
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Aw! That's so cute! I love it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ah, co-dependant relationships are so cute. :b
fucked-up-bitch chapter 1 . 9/8/2008

OMK (Kira-Death Note thing)that was so cut

totally beats all the sasunaru fics i've read!

continue on oh, great writer of yaoi...lololololol
Veera chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Very nice job, slightly unexpected. And Kikumaru was so sweet..
Statuess chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ee-hee! _ I bet I can guess what inspired you to write this! *suffocates from oversqueeing since she finally got to hear it yesterday*

Ooh, this was a really, really good fic'! I can't really say much 'cos I'm dead with joy, but you really gav me the GP fix I needed! Nfu! #_# *is impossibly happy because of this fic'* YAY!
Lovely Lover's House chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
You know this fic doesn't get the attention or the applause it deserves. It's really good, although you have some clutter.

Like "lone individuals" individuals is a word that means to be lonely, saying that they are twice gets werid...however, this fic is one of the better i've seen all day. Too bad I can't review more than once, cus instead of 4 reviews it deserves 40.
potatopeeling chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw, that was so sweet and well-written.
Guardian Angel Gabriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I loved it. Keep up the great work.
faorism chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this was so good. its really well written. surprising, considering its a fanfic. most people give it their half-arse job. but this was really really good. it was like reading a short stoey, involving anime characters. i like the ending. it was something i havent really seen, and what i certainly didnt expect from the golden pair. it seems they have a difficult relationship from just about everyone's view. however, i like how their probelm here is that they just dont tell each other everything. common for a couple, but for the golden pair... yeah. continue writing!