Reviews for About Turn
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
uh... can someone tell me whatever happened to Mothma?
cool end.
jedilittlebee chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
This is one of my All Time favorites. I read it years ago, and can honestly say it was just as enjoyable reading it again as it was then! I plan to keep rereading it whenever I need a Luke angst fix ; p. Don't ever take your stories down!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Just gotta say, I'm greatly enjoying this story. You've brought up little things that I never see in fanfiction but always want. And you actually make me like jade. Definantly a great story!
T. Alana M chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
This was so awesome. :D Like, mega mindfuckery.
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Palpatine perving off.. gross.. XP
maesde chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Damn, this story was...beyond dark AND awesome.
HI chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Yeah, happy ending, Wedge shows up!
Palina98765 chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
A masterpiece.
CommChatter chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
I loved this. Awesome job.
Any chance of getting a sequel? Please?
Tenbatsu Saigetsu chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Simply brilliant story. You truly have a work of art here. Definitely in my top favorites. Thanks for writing this!

-Light's Fiery Dragon
Hayden Avery chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Awesome story
freeflow chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Brilliant fic, brilliant characterisations. Easy to read, near impossible to stop... A true talent, you have!

I first found this fic on another site, and backtracked you to this one, as I was wondering if you'd be willing to answer some questions about fanfiction and how you create your works. I don't know if you still check this account, but if you'd be so kind, could you message/email me if you're interested? I'm currently writing an essay for publication about fanfic and fic authors, and would love your input.

Thanks in advance for any help you could give, and for sharing your talent with us!
Kamai6 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Brilliant story!

I love the way you have written an alternative to cannon that just seems so right!

Kamai6
Takiki16 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
I am a huge fan of your other work (several of your excellent Vader fics reside on my favorites list), but this ranks among the best. A longtime thorn in my side of the Star Wars universe is the Vader/Anakin and Leia relationship; Leia never knew how awesome her dad was. Now... it's only chapter 3 and Leia is invoking Vader's name already against Mon Mothma. Dare I hope for a reconciliation, or at least an easing of hatred between them?

Continuing with high expectations!
WrittinInStone chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
Okay! Great premise, execution was...abstract, which wasn't a bad thing.

You're a good writer, I can't wait to read more of your work.