Reviews for About Turn
Childatheart28 chapter 3 . 9/20
To paraphrase Emma Swan: "you're a rebellion leader, he is second in command of the Empire. He's a Sith Lord, he has the force, and you hurt his child. If I had to pick #1 dead person of the year,it be you.
VioletErin.26 chapter 17 . 7/20
Such a great story. It was sort of hard to read Luke captive because I got a bit naseous at Palpatine was doing. But it was great writing. You really showed how evil he can be. Loved the happy ending :)
tigerman73 chapter 17 . 7/19
This was a great story, words cannot express. I saw this story played out in my head and to me that is the sign of a great story. I love the redemption of not just Vader/Anakin but also of Luke/light side/dark side. Also of others accepting Vader/Anakin. Thank you
guest chapter 17 . 5/11
Oh, this was really good! The details and sentence pattern in the first few chapters, when Luke is feverish and Leia is confronting Mothma is amazing. Also, the little tidbit at the end, making Mara a pilot? Great!
This is really well written. The storyline, characterization... Good job! But, after this chapter, you might want to change the rating.
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 2/23
I love it! :)
Misora chapter 17 . 2/11
So fabulous.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 17 . 1/3
I've just reread this and it's still a masterpiece. :)
Brievel chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
I can't say as I like Dark!Luke or Palpatine!Luke fics, but this one wasn't bad, as far as they go. :)
brenden chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Arriky chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I like the craziness. These thoughts belong to the insane.
DawnDayrider chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Wow! That was a great story! I cheered when Spoiler Alert: Palpitine was killed! It was interesting. This time Anikin redeemed his son. Very clever.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
That was quite the unique story, and I enjoyed it, though there were times when my brain hurt in sympathy for Luke...

Well done!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
Love the Luke and Leia moments, as well as L/V ones.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 15 . 6/19/2015