Reviews for Negima Outtakes
Negi chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Calm The fuck happened I am out for one minute and u guys are really are pussy
ShirePuffWaifu chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god! I am lol-ing everywhere and I'm meant to be doing homework! Great story, can't wait for the next chappie! XD
StrikeFreedom125 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
There are some of the funniest omakes i have ever read! I was laughing pretty hard the whole time. Great ideas.
r r hunt chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Looking forward to seeing this continued, it is really funny.
StudentofDust chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Some of these weren't as funny as the ones from the first reel, but I particularly enjoyed the Eva/Voldemort bit at the very end.
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
LOL I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. My favorites were the Nodoka/Sayo interaction and the Oedipus thing with Negi and Kotaro. That one was just freaking wrong...
CeLlTab chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
wow! this is hilarious and i cant help but add this in my fav story list! XD
Kailor Aurelius chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Holy lawd, hilarious. I ecspecially love the rivalry between Negi and Harry Potter. Though I do have to say, that Setsuna being straight thing...FUCK YOU! She belongs with Konoka. Oh and that thing about Konoka and Setsuna flying made it seem so fake, their love I mean.
CJ the noisemaker chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Negi: Happy birthday, Kotaro-san!

Kotaro: (unraps present) Huh... "Oedipus Rex." What the heck? Why'd you get me this book?

Negi: (coughs) No reason.

Chizuru: Come back to bed Kotaro-kun!

Are you saying that Chizuru is Kotaro's mother?

I think I may remember that al too well. Lol Oedipus Rex.

Other than that, I liked Eva calling herself a loligoth, Setsuna's "strightness", Negi vs. Harry, and Sayo saying she died a virgin. We need more or this!
Dragonkey258 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Wow...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

tHIS IS f*ing hilarious. MORE !
negimafan567 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
very funny keep this up
euske55 chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
hahahaha this is so funny you should write more
Kid-author chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I await your next update with bated breath (not literally). This is excellent, and left me in laughing uproariously. Although I have to say, there's really no contest between Harry Potter and Negi Springfield. Ignoring the fact that most wizards in the HP series do not even consider a physical attack against an opponent, their spells lack even half the sheer power of those in the Negima world.
moffattbooks chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
great story, I like Nodoka talking smack to Yue, I could see her doing that...in a OOC way :)
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This actually for chapter 2 (which insists I've already reviewed despite my just reading it today):

"Eva: Oh yeah? How many doujinshi’s have been written about you? Ever?

Sayo: (sobs weakly)"

One. And even then, it was really her along with some other girls so it wasn't about her. Yes, I am ashamed that I know that...

Oh, and Misora is the one whose a nun (or at least she wears a nun outfit) with an artifact that gives her super-speed (which she uses to flee instead of fight). She works with the magic teachers at the school in patrolling any potential threats (where the hell those morons were when the demon and his slime minions attacked Negi, Kotaro, and the girls is anyone's guess). She's also a sadistic prankster.

She's way beyond normal. And she's not Chizuru's roommate. I think you're thinking of Natsumi, she's the one in the drama club with the freckles. She's the most normal one in the bunch except for maybe Yuna (the one who looks like Motoko) and Satsuki (the chubby one who works at the food stand).
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »