Reviews for Am I Not Worth It?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
NOT GRATE? It was amazing.
TenEleven chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
News flash, Hinata: Prince Charmings don't exist outside of storybooks. Hint: Have fun with your life. The right guy will come along eventually, but when you find him, let him know. Hello, AUTHOR! Cool story!
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
KAWAII!
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I love hinata and kiba, but i bet that will never happen... One can only hope. Since hinata already confessed her feelings in the manga the i bet the creator of naruto is leaning more to the naruto and hinata coupling...I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed. Your story rocks by the way! You should definitely make a sequel!
hayley chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
LOVE IT! I ALWAYS KNEW SOMEONE WOULD REALISE NARUTO IS A JERK!

YOUR AWESOME AND SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Kansani chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was totally cute! But Naruto is a bastard, I hate him *growls*
PersianLady chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow, I definitly love this one-shot. you should write more fanfics of Hinata/kiba, ther's not enough off these two!
Jaded Delirium chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Kiba/ Hinata, yay! Don't worry, I usually get my ideas (though I haven't recently written any new stories yet) in weird places too. This fic is awesome in its describing people and plot.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
AW! That is so cute! Even if Naruto was such a b*stard. Yay Kiba/Hinata!

Padfoot
Cokies07 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Oh man! And I thought she'd never get it...

Great story. I loved it. Awesome!
ForLoveorMoney chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
it was adorable, it was quick, but it was cute. I liked it!
Rakusu chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*In Anger* Damn that Naruto only using Hinata thw WHOLE time to get Sakura jealous! Also...AW i just love a supa kute KibaxHinata fic, they're one of my fav. pairings. That was a kute story.
NariWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Loved that story! It was so cute! Love KibaxHina so much..And screw Naruto Newayz, great story! I'm looking forward to another KibaxHina fanfic from you ;) Yours are just too awesome!
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I always thought that Kiba was more of a big brother to Hinata, but after seeing how good they go together and how close they are, I've realized that I'm sort of leaning towards that relationship! Naruto's so clueless, he can HAVE Sakura. I loved how you got everyone in character! Especially how Kiba was pretty dim at first when he saw Hinata, but of course he cared. _ Kudos to this awesome fic and its awesome writer! Fav.!
KichiC chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Poor Hinata. Naruto's a jerk in this story. Super Kiba to the rescue!