Reviews for Starve a Fever
dabbling chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
loved it! Especially the carrot. Without the carrot, it wouldn't have been any good at all.
FrankieB chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Do you have any idea how hard it is to be quiet at 1am while reading this and trying NOT to wake my hubby whose sleeping a few feet away from me?! It needs a warning!

I was covering my mouth and howling with laughter! Tears and all. Great job! I LOVE Maggie! She reminds me of my precocious and sweet daughter when she was little.
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
too...damn...cute!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This one filled me with giggles, which - I'm sure - is exactly what you intended. Thank you!
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love Maggie! She's so adorable. Her taking care of her daddy was just the sweetest thing ever. When she repeated him and said "no shit", I cracked up.

Logan was funny too. And the ending was just great.

Wonderful job!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Great fic. Never even heard of the fandom, but I really enjoyed this!
RoadrunnerGER chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
"The women in my life are my biggest weakness. I always cave."

"And what do I always tell you about Mommy?"

"Mommy's da boss."

"What the hell is going on?" Eames demanded.

Was she psychic? That would sure explain a lot... "What do you mean?"

"Logan...just get your sorry ass back here now. You are finishing the rest of this damn paperwork if I have to stand over you with a baseball bat."

"And I learned a new Daddy word not to say!"

Goren groaned. Eames looked at him. "Oh? What word was that?"

"'No shit!' He said it to Uncle Mike."

I think these quotes summarize what I liked most in here... LOL :D It's so so cute! WOW Like it a lot.

LOL The best way to get Bobby into trouble is little Miss Maggie. :D

Thanks for sharing this! More please! ;)
That-Guard-Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Nice ending. :) That was a really sweet story!
GraciePie chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Oh my god, this is too frigging adorable! Love it, love it, love it!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that was so good- i just love the little goren family and uncle mike
Elle Knight chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, and it was also oh so sweet. What other stories has Maggie been in? I'd love to read them. :-)
GylzGirl1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I really loved that. So sweet. What other stories has Maggie appeared in? I'd love to see more of her.
flightRN chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
very sweet. I liked this series very much!
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love that he calls her mouse. Really a darling story. Maggie's attempt at making something for her daddy to eat was precious, and messy. Nice to see Mike drop by too. deliriousdancer
csisvujunkie chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Too funny. Love it. I personally would like a little less language, but it does have it's humourous moments. (No, shit.) Ha. Good writing again.