Reviews for You misspelled Jehovah
KitexXion chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
um...why are you making fun of religons? i happen to be a jehovah's witness and this offensive and btw the jews did nothing and the rapture will never happen and this isnt flame just that my felling are hurt and idk why i read it in the first place...but other then you making me sad because of this story yeah...it was well written T_T T_T
Ssenillek Reh chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Bahaha. This is fantastic. I love. XD

-Kel
YourConscience813 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
ROFLMAO People kept giving me strange looks as I was reading this! So what if I was laughing too hard? Pssh... Especially the last sentence. Oh yes... XD I love it.

fave ]
Roxie Zeke chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This one was impressive. I never imagined Roxas to be into crack pot theory's like doomsday, but this was like "lol I could totally see Roxas wacked out on drugs just waiting for the world to end."

This made me lol. Really hard. Keep writing. I'd love to see another chapter or something to this, but I'm not sure what it could possibly be about D:?
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
*snort*

Ah, the blasphemy. The hilarious blasphemy. xD
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
*dies of laughter*

oh gawd ... that was wonderful!

It was funny, but still written really well. I love the idea of the whole "6/6/06" thing, and how so many people went haywire over it.

Great job!

Ciao
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
xD Omg, I just snorted all over my moniter at that last sentence. This was great. Poor Roxas. The world didn't end. Oh well. Fantastic story, once again.
DeSilva chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Ten points for writing the word 'buttseckz'.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Okay... Now THAT was funny! I liked that... It was cute. Sounds exactly like my home town except for the doomsday crap and the pot and the burning of the corn which is my family's lifesblood... I won't hold it against you... I liked that though... I really did... *giggle* Random buttsexz... nice...
Mamotte Ageru chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Haha. This was funny. Roxas sounds like me and Axel like my brother. Without the buttseckz. ._.
Ria chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I can sympathize with Roxas.

Not only did nothing horrible happen in the news, not only did nothing burst into flames, not only was it a perfect sunny day, but people were so cool about the utter... HAPPINESS of the day. D:

But this? This is gold.
BisquickBismarck chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
"Drive! Just. Just keep driving. The Corn Kids kill people!"

:D

I was seriously hoping that the Corn Kids would pop out and be like: "Malachai! Malachai! He wants you: Malachai!"

I fucked that spelling good.

Anyway, onto making the review slightly more literate: again, I'm blown away by your characterization. Everyone was so believable in themselves. The pot thing was hilarious; archy and I are behind you on the "Org XI is just one giant crack-induced orgy". That made no sense, but it's a crack fic, so my reviews really don't have to be all that smart.

You've inspired me to write drug fics.

ftw
Httw chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
a nice way to send doom's day i'd say.
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Ahaha. :D That was great.

Pure gold ending. WHAT AMAZING DETAILS LAWL.

Crack is so addictive. x3 Adding this to my favorites. You're such an awesome writer!

Oblivion
Punkie-Spunk chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Yanno that was my birthday...tuesday...yup. 15...hehe so happy.