Reviews for Ruin One Thing
Droolia chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I totally went there wight the get horny comment. I'm totally glad that you not only made Kirk go there too, but oblivious to what he was saying. Too funny!

Ouch with the Jess comment. Poor rory, it's time to start figuring some things out.
Tash chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Sooooo like the actual characters! You're really good at following their quirks and making it seem like them. But please please write more! I need to see Rory get with Jess! I hated the last season and every time I watch it I just feel so depressed that I will never know what would have happened in their lives! But this story is so believable ! Please please please write more !
LivingItRight chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Woah, ok. So I know it's been a couple years since you've updated this, but I reckon you should finish it. Like, soon? Yeah.
Courtney-chan1 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
I hope you work on this more... it's amazing, as are you and your writing. You chanel ASP well
helaluvE chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
can't believe it! i'm one of your most fervent fan and i haven't read this one before! how come? ugh! frustrating! anyway, you need to update! in fact you need to update all of your stories and you need to do so rather quickly please.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
will there ever be more? updates would be lovely!
Rach101 chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
I just descovered your profile from the fic you posted on LJ and I love this story!

I love your writitng style and think you have the characterisation perfected, please continue, i can't stand the cliff hanger!
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
aw don't leave us hanging there.
New chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
Wow. Just wow. Again, wow, since it seems to be the only thing I can come up with at the moment. I just thought I'd drop you a line, and tell you that you're just an amazing writer. And very bright. And very, very creative. The banister bit, hilarious. The unicorn protest, spot on. The Luke and Taylor bit, very funny stuff (especially the stab at Wicca).The arguement between Rory and her mother, perfect.

Also, I want to tell you that I love the interaction between Rory and Jess. It just seems right, you know, the way you're writing it.

Anywho, I look forward to many more updates in the future, no matter how far apart they are. So, again, excelent work.
MirellaM chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Your characters and Stars Hollow feel as they are on the show.

And that totally reaches the spirit and the fun and the emotion of the actual show

So please please don't leave us hanging too long for next chapter.

Pretty please
lltn chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
uh, hi. i just wanted to say that i kind of love you.

hahahaa. in all seriousness, this story is fantastic! it doesn't matter to me that it took so long, as long as you don't give up on it! i just love the whole idea behind it, and the characters' attitudes and speech among eachother. it's amazing. please don't stop!
Francesca Jones chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
I'd hate you, but you're just too awesome. I'll just wait patiently for more.
tragicallyepic chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Sam, that was wonderful.

I love the little arguement at the end between Rory and Lorelai.

Oh, the line Jess said to Rory about her not being the same anymore...I loved it. It was perfect.
RainByDay chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
I love the concept. Unicorns being banned and a protest, such a great thing to happen in Stars Hollow. I loved all the Rory and Jess stuff at the protest too.

The broken banister, how it happened, and Luke coming to fix it is an awesome idea.

And I love the ending, but you better update soon. This is a great story.
JoHo83 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Amazing! It's like you can actually touch the emotions that are going through this story, it feels believable and my god the way you write is just... beautiful! Greatly anticipating next chapter.