Reviews for Balance
Ranamon and Mercurymon?
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
awesome!
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good!
KittyKatt357 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Suigin is Mercurymon, and Yu is Ranamon, right?
rika195 chapter 22 . 2/3/2012
Gahhhh! Amazing! I'm so sad it's over, but you pulled this off really well! Nicely done!
Kaioma chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
OMG. Best. Ending. Ever. XD. Oh Kouji and Kouichi you little devils XDDDD. That made my day. )
Blaze Snow chapter 22 . 1/6/2010
Loveless sounds like a cool manga, do you know if there is an anime for it? Why do they start off with cat ears and tails

love ya loads

Fighter
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 9 . 12/16/2009
[“Damn them all,” Kouji swore again, and stood. “Let’s go. I’m ready to kick somebody’s ass for this.”]

-Points at the author-
Syaoran-Lover chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
OMG! SO CUTE! I just so knew Kouji was gonna propose that when he came in the bathroom and Kouichi said he couldn't do it!

But the scene was so cute!

Oh, I SO wish I was one of the students in their class when the twins walked in! XD

CUTE!

Well, I liked your crossover. I'd dare say it's one I don't think anyone else would have thougt of doing - making it quite original - and I do believe you did a nice job in completing it.

Of course, my favorite scenes were the twins'. XD

And this one was specially delightful!

Thank you for yet another nice and rereadable (meaning I will be reading it again, every now and then) Digimon Frontier fanfiction. Read ya!

Post review: How's Brothers Together coming along? I'm so anxious for more of it! :D
Kura'Baee chapter 11 . 10/2/2009
Loves your story. Awesome ending! And I've read almost all of your other stories too. You're a very good writer, GeminiStar01, and I'm a sucker for the whole vulnerable/protector thing you have going on! Nice!

You're now one of my favorite authors. No pressure. Just do what you love best.
Minkira chapter 22 . 9/22/2009
That is the cutest thing ever. In the world. Tearing up a little bit here. It's really lucky that there's too much flooding for school tomorrow because I just stayed up past 1am reading this and did nothing else all day. It been a while since I caved and gave into my closet digimon fan side and this was delicious in a way that yaoi is. (strawberry flavored as it turns out) So yeah, great story! Beautiful. I really enjoyed it.
Galistar07water chapter 22 . 9/1/2009
A great ending with such a shocking plot. I'm a little sad that this story is over, but I hoped to read news fanfics about the twins of yours in the near future! Good luck with life!
Stephanie NuNu-chan chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
That was an amazing ending to an awesome story. Congratulations on completing Balance. I'm eagerly awaiting the continuation of KoEH. 3
chi chan24 chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
Oh wow, scandulous ending, but it's finally over. And it was awsome!
Phira chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
One word: KYA! *coughcough* As expected! wah although i wish i could 'peek' what happened to those twins~ *goes back and imagines* But then again excellent closure to the story!

Keep it up!