Reviews for The Jedi Way
AnAppleOfDiscord chapter 1 . 5/23
I really enjoyed this AU and its ending. Luke really tugged at the heartstrings with his innocence. Like other readers, I wish there were additional episodes; it would be interesting to know if Anakin only gave them up because he thought his death was imminent due to his injuries or if it was a result of depression regarding Padme's death. Or if he gave them up at all. If he only said 'watch over them while I recover' and the Jedi twisted that into 'I surrender my parental rights.' There are so many possibilities.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/11
nice
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Oooh, this was pretty interesting. I liked the mysteriousness going on throughout the story. :)
Brievel chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
And that, my Lord, is how it should be.
Ormolu chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Great story. Very sweet. Well-written, too; the reader gets a feel for what Luke has gone through, and you tease us by slowly releasing hints of the plot.

Congratulations on a story well done!
AI chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh gosh this story is so creepy, with mind washed children and the Council perverting the Code. I was really glad Anakin coming to take his children home.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Yes! I really appreciated the emotional aspect this. Luke's feeling of incompleteness perfect for me. For me right in the feels.
Saskatcheran chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
oh, I wish was a full story
21stseventeen chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aww, love this.
awesome :)
Jelp chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is a very endearing fic. I love the way you portray young Luke and the way he thinks and feels about everything. While I'm happy to see him return to Anakin, I'm happier at the way you went about making him feel. While taking him home is a nice thought that he feels more complete with his family is more important. All he's ever known is the Temple, but for him to feel home with Leia and then Anakin is just so sweet! ~ Jelp
pcan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
more?
anemix chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
It's really sad, how controlled their lives are. It's not really true happiness that they have. Anakin's right to take them home.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
j1878w chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this story. I read it years ago, and I've been looking for it ever since. Imagine my excitement to find it in someone else's favorites! It's just so interesting seeing the situation from Luke's POV. It feels like a realistic AU of what could have happened if Padme had died and Anakin hadn't turned. Thanks.
Coriandergirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
YES! Score one for the Skywalkers against the over-controlling Jedi Council!
T chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Good story. A sequel would be great so that we can find out what is happening and why.