Reviews for Harry Potter and The Ultimate Betrayal
Thymiancat chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Hey DarkAngelsan,

I've been reading this story since the beginning, always coming back to it after a while. I know that you have updated rarely and sometimes with years in between. So I really hope this time it'll still be the same. :) Just wanting to let you know that I still adore and appreciate your work after all this time. I will be glad if you decide to post again but don't want to pressure you. Hope to hear back from you sometime, thymiancat :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
Please update?! I miss this story
superwholock187 chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
OMG IM SO HAPPY! I read this story a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. I wanted to read it again,but couldn't remember the name. I have been searching for this for months now and after reading the first 2 chapters I realized THIS WAS IT! so happy can't wait to finish rereading!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
I really liked this story. Sad it never got more updates!
tiffypro chapter 14 . 3/19/2016
why? why didn't you finish this? ;;
i'm not a fan of this forced-submissive thing but i liked the story... aaaand it was going in a very much appreciated direction xD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
So you write the calm before the storm, and then just stop writing after that? That's not fair! This story is great and unique, I've never ready anything like it! Please update again! Pleases!? Or put it up for adoption, something... Please!?
Miss.Bellss chapter 14 . 1/14/2016
Update soon!
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Um, it's actually number 4 Privet Drive, not Private Drive.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
I'm really hoping you continue with this fic! I can't wait to know what happens next. Your writing is absolutely awesome!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Incredibly unrealistic plot.
AmongTheDust chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Love it!
xxYukixx chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Hey, love the story, bit disappointed that there isn't more but I know how life can come and take you away from things but can you make an authors note to say if your going to continue writing this or not? I would really appreciate it, hope your doing okay and again, loving the story x
Guest chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
It's been over a year! Where are you? :(
Jasper1997 chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
please update
nightlock475 chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Please update! This is so good! I hope it's not over already. So cute! Aaaahh!