Reviews for Endgame
Kunst chapter 4 . 1/20
i'm lovin' it! I hope that you continue this.
Brittany Brittany chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
WTF? X_X
BlackWingsRainbowTips chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Youre a really good writer and seriously need to update this.

Jayy
girl of spunk chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
I'm sitting here wondering... WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

I love the interaction of the characters. And I'm seriously pinning for smut between Leon and Claire. Hahaha! The tension, though it seems a little one-sided, is just... too much for me.

*Goes and looks for pr0n*

On another note, WHY ISN'T THIS BEING COMPLETED? XD

LOL! I want more. D

This is seriously good stuff; and I'm saying this too to your other RE L/C fics. D (I'm just too lazy to review them right now. Hahaha!)
TTiTT chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
The whole thing between Leon and Chris didn't make any sense and it could have been written a LOT better and the whole thing with Redfield bing the South did not make any sense. Not one bit.

LeonClaire centered

When you say that makes it seem that it's a Leon and Claire love story and it's not. Man do people like you have to lie so that people will read your s/h/i/t a/s/s fanfic crap... but the dumb L/C fans who will read nayhting will buy it
Rebecker chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Wow. This has got to be one of the best - if not THE best - Resident Evil fan-works that I've ever read. I really like this story so far, and I especially like how well you've got the characters down.

I'm also really liking the tension between Leon and the other characters. It's starting to get really intense and really enthralling. ;D

It looks like you haven't updated this story in quite some time. I hope you haven't decided to stop writing; you're really skilled at it. Really!

I'd love to see this story finished, and I'm really excited to see more! Please update soon!
wulfgarfang chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
*drums fingers against desk* yeah, i'm still waiting for the next chapter to this story... impatiently. - wfang
wulfgarfang chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
this is probably the best scene i've ever read between chris and leon concerning claire. absolutely brilliant! i really hope you haven't abandoned this story - it deserves to be completed! awesome, awesome, awesome! - wfang
wulfgarfang chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
where's the rest to this? very very awesome
Hungarian ReFanGirl chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Update please, this was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter! keep up the good work. ( anyway, Sometimes I wash my hair the same way, like Claire XD)
sleepyheadp chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
I read all chapters, and now I'm convinced that you're a writter for Capcom... How else would you pin all their personalities so well?

...I love your stories... Oh I hope you keep making more for RE stuff... its just so, inspiring.

Also, I have a question.. On certain nights I have an itching to make your RE stories into comics...would you object to this if I ended up doing so? Of course, giving you full credit.
llioncourt30 chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I love to read your stories. You seem to understand that the best part of the relationship sometimes is the flirtation or the fantasy before being together. You write that part really well. The dialouge, the insight to the inner workings of the characters head, it's all fun to read.

I know some people may disagree with me and say that that is the worst part but the way you right it makes it seem like it is the best part. Anyway hope you update soon.
evilredmenace chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
You have a way of capturing the banter between Claire and Leon... it's very natural.

I'm a big fan of the Leon Claire pieces you've been writing for livejournal. Especially the one where Claire runs off to Canada.

I think you have a gift of giving thorough characterization and personality to characters that have traditionally been sort of open-ended.

Well done!
Angel of Eternity chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Wow...awesome...

You should update...
Excel83 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Dear god update soon!

This is definately the best written work I've read so far. I love it.

I want to hear more!