Reviews for She
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I hate periods they are so painful but the thing i hate the most about them is that I'm diabetic so I'm not allowed to have chocolate (i can just my grandma is VERY overprotective)
A person chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I know what Rose is going through. Periods suck. I've always been wondering what it's like to have a companion be on her period XD hilarious
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
BWHAHAHHAHAHA! Well done!
Genesis Chi chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww, this was immensely cute and humourous, well done!
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm not even a proper Whovian but arghhhh
This. Just–
The awkward situation of Rose having her period (I feel her pain D: ), the fact that this is in the TARDIS P.O.V, it's just… wow.
Sorry if this review doesn't make much sense but this is really, really good :o) FAVORITED and I'm following you because this is awesome. ;D
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aaw, that was sweet :)
HadaGracia chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awkward. I hate that time of the month! I laughed when the TARDIS offered to give the Doctor the "mental equivalent of the menstrual experience" though... *evil snicker*
I.A chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is too cute! XD and SO relevant right now! LOL
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Uncomfortable? are you kidding some of the best fics (i'm not joking here!) are when people write about guys stuck with a girl during 'her time'. And its not just the humor factor either...though you do have to look at multiple fandoms as obviously there not all found in just the one :P Very good and nice and sweet.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
XD BRILLIANT!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh I so sympathize with Rose. I feel the same way when...well you know :)

great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Awesome!
TheAtlanteanEmpress chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Ah, I know how Rose feels.

Lol it's very good.
Mortal Light chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Haha! I know how Rose feels! It's that time for me too...Go you for cheering me up during my period!
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
fantastic!

unusual theme for any story, but somehow it works!

made me laugh!