Reviews for Walk Like Men
VioletErin.26 chapter 27 . 7/14
Wow. I loved it. It was so hreat. Great writing and great lot. It was amazing. So happy there was an ending :)
Brievel chapter 27 . 6/15
I loved this story, it was truly amazing. You are a stellar writer.
Brievel chapter 22 . 6/13
No! Wind-Dancer!
Brievel chapter 12 . 6/8
Oh, at least Vader wasn't on the DS this time.
Brievel chapter 3 . 6/6
Lizard is better than Wormie.
Brievel chapter 2 . 6/6
I like Wind-Dancer.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 27 . 4/22
I totally binge read this fic XD
I have to admit I was a little bummed that Vader never saw Luke's face, and that in the end they separated, but the parallel conversation of Shmi and Anakin wad quite powerful. Well done!
pikachucat chapter 27 . 3/27
awesome
yamiishot chapter 27 . 1/20
I don't read much Star Wars fic but I'm glad I read this one :3 Very enjoyable, thank you for putting two years of time, effort, and talent into it :D
Mr. 16384 chapter 27 . 1/6
Absolutely fantastic story, loved this take on the original trilogy.
You did a brilliant job giving a background to the Tusken Raiders and Skywalker was very well written.
Really, the characterization in this story was very impressive, for just about everyone.
Firewarrior123X chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
Too beautiful, just plain beautiful. This deserves its own AU comic book series
Arriky chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Cool concept, I love it.
Owl chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
I enjoyed this story. The premise intrigued me and you used it well. I liked the twists you gave to the original story. Thanks for sharing!
Krysstinia chapter 27 . 8/22/2015
I throughly enjoyed your story. The use of the Sand People as actual people and not monsters was something that I haven't seen anywhere else. This unique take on the saga is a great one and I was captivated quickly. Thank you.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 5/26/2015