Reviews for Life Is Sweet
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh, this was so much fun. Loved the humour & the situation is so them, heh. I'm in agreement with your outlook on the whump/torture fic situation... they deal with enough of that crap on the show why not just let 'em live happily/snarkily ever after, huh?

All the kudos to you, my friend!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is lovely. Perfect. The eager, yet comfortable and smooth shift from Carter/Sir to Sam/Jack...I love it. Very them, very hot, very funny, very satisfying.
Julimond chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh how sweet! And genuinely funny! Loved that they literally ripped the clothes off each other! C'mon, who could blame them ? ;)
Zoser chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
“Sweet.” indeed!
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
God, I love your stories. Their humor is light and spot on. You've captured Jack's energy and Sam's practicality perfectly. I heartily applaud you. Well done!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
aw, that was sweet! if a little dirty... im thinking you should up the rating, or at least put a warning in the summary... but oh well. :)

:D MSC
samfan9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Yet another wonderfully written humour. Brings a nice "Orh..." to a much-loved couple. Thanks!
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hahahaha niice
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh, this was very erotic without being graphic. Nicely done! Just how I would imagine their first time to be!
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Loved the passion. Must have been a lot to end up in the hallway. lol.
a. loquita chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This is so perfectly... them

JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That would SO happen.

THat was great
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
That was definitely one of the best Sam/Jack fics I've ever read! Nicely done! *favourites* XD
Padme18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Great story.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Pretty good. I like the passion! Oh yeah...Jack and Sam. Very good.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »