Reviews for Dream A Little Dream
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 1/6
ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha -cough- -hack- dies.
kisshuismylife chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I. Loved. This.
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was adorable!
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I couldn't stop laughing. It wad really good.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Best ending ever creds
You're a really good writer. I think I'm going to sit here all day and read my way through your stories. *munches Pocky*
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow this was brilliant. The writing itself was excellent and the humor was perfectly done. Instant favorite!
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was cute and funny! :) Although Neji was OOC. I really like it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
*points and laughs* "stupid teenager without a clue how to write a romantic story." (aka Neji)
clara200 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha like the end part. Sweet story.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That made me laugh more than any story I've read in a long time :D
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You just made my entire day with the pure awesomeness and cuteness and hilarity of this story :) You truly have a talent for humor - I'm still chuckling! The premise of the story was funny in itself, but compounded with the dialogue and wit, this is humor at its very best :D I loved that line about Neji preferring to commit suicide with a wooden spoon (LOL), and I couldn't stop giggling when all the Hyuugas fainted dead away. I absolutely loved the ending, when Jiraiya wrote out that passage and tossed it away! It was the perfect wrap-up to a perfect story. Wonderful job!
Mrs. Nobody chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh please continue! I want to torture my friend with this story! ( she loves Neji ) I can already imagine her laughter when she hears the Hyuuga Neji blushing AND Naruto BLACKMAILING Neji!
pandapple7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
loved it! especially that surprise ending! this was so cute! and your humor was excellent!
purpleblu chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
LMao! loved that last part. you're an awesome writer! greater transitions and nothing to ooc, so all very believable :D got a good laugh when the whole hyuuga family flpped out :D
Anon chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Ahaha, this whole thing was adorable! The ending made me laugh as well- though it has to be said, you definitely know your way around a romance fic to make someone smile. Fantastic work.