Reviews for City
DawnCatt chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Loved the ending :) great story!
Carri007 chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
You probably don't get many reviews this long after you've posted something, but this story really deserves it. I'm impressed with your grasp on the characters, and your storytelling skills surpasses that of many books I've read, and is a delight to find in the fan fiction realm. Lovely work! I hope you're continuing to find pleasure using your remarkable talent. :)
Pentastic chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Cute story
Hikaoru13 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
i like it... but it seems like you made haruhi extremely clueless
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Tamaki is an Angel
Evani chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
aww, i really liked this story, it was sooo cute haha :)
Janey-Paininator chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I wish there would have been more chapters of this. I really did enjoy this story. It's my First kyouyaxxHaru Fan Fic. I usually read TamakixxHaru ones. But I loved this one!
Sky chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
I LOVED IT! This story is absolutely unlike any other OHSHC fanfic I've read. It has an awesome and simple plot, yet the details are amazing! I loved it through and through! You are a talented writer!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
woot! awesome plot :D but why didn't you develop Tamaki's feelings/have him resist KyouHaru a little? :P but anyways it was really cute, and I liked the kiss Kyouya gave Haruhi

Also, the way the Takahashi thing ended seemed a little too simple, but I'm guessing you didn't want to try going into Kyouya's mind to dig out all the details? Well, I wouldn't either, so don't feel bad :D
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love it and it goe's to my fav
wintersalad chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
lol. I love this. So sweet.
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
It's been 2 years since you last posted. I do like your fic and the pairing. Please let us know if you've abandoned "City". I would like to think you haven't and will hope you post more chapters soon.
One percent chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
I can't help but laugh at the slap Kyouya recieved!

that's a sweet ending! I so love the Harui you pictured here, Kyouya and tamaki were completely themselves.

Poor blondy, I really loved him here!

awesome piece of art and fantastic plot!
One percent chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
this is epic win! the plot has got to its paroxism! I love it!
One percent chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
did Kyouya have his hopes up? It's so funny to imagine!

I think they need a cupidon more than an aphrodite XD