Reviews for City
Sparti28 chapter 11 . 9/22
What a great story! Thank you for sharing!
Sparti28 chapter 9 . 9/22
Let the rumble begin
Sparti28 chapter 1 . 9/22
Awww
DawnCatt chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Loved the ending :) great story!
Carri007 chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
You probably don't get many reviews this long after you've posted something, but this story really deserves it. I'm impressed with your grasp on the characters, and your storytelling skills surpasses that of many books I've read, and is a delight to find in the fan fiction realm. Lovely work! I hope you're continuing to find pleasure using your remarkable talent. :)
Pentastic chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Cute story
Hikaoru13 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
i like it... but it seems like you made haruhi extremely clueless
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Tamaki is an Angel
Evani chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
aww, i really liked this story, it was sooo cute haha :)
Janey-Paininator chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I wish there would have been more chapters of this. I really did enjoy this story. It's my First kyouyaxxHaru Fan Fic. I usually read TamakixxHaru ones. But I loved this one!
Sky chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
I LOVED IT! This story is absolutely unlike any other OHSHC fanfic I've read. It has an awesome and simple plot, yet the details are amazing! I loved it through and through! You are a talented writer!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
woot! awesome plot :D but why didn't you develop Tamaki's feelings/have him resist KyouHaru a little? :P but anyways it was really cute, and I liked the kiss Kyouya gave Haruhi

Also, the way the Takahashi thing ended seemed a little too simple, but I'm guessing you didn't want to try going into Kyouya's mind to dig out all the details? Well, I wouldn't either, so don't feel bad :D
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Love it and it goe's to my fav