Reviews for Vanilla Soufflé
iridescentAvian chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
I. Can. Not. Wait for the next chapter!
You're writing is superb! I'm so glad I'm on winter holidays so I can read this w
I hope you get off hiatus soon because I'm anxious for the next chapter...
The way you write Vanilla and Vanilla Soufflé always make my day :D
Cheers!
bbb136 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
I love your writing :) the akuroku I thought u did especially well, and the cloud/leon scenes were really touching. Slightly confused tho about Chapter 1, why exactly did leon yell at his fans after meeting cloud?
becca670 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
omg, how adorable!

i really like this side story thing, i was almost crying when i read the chaoter about yuffie's death.

will we get to hear more about Zexion and Demyx?

anyway, please continue with this story, i love it :D
evetenshi chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
I love the way you manage to flesh out your own characters (well, they're not exactly their own, but I feel that every author has their own way of writing a bit of their own flair into each of their characters) in such a charming and introspective way! Although it's kind of like fanfiction to your own fanfiction, I generally really appreciate these kinds of side stories, especially if it's AU, since they help expand our insight into the established relationships. So I'm still going to cross my fingers that the plot bunny will bite you one of these days, and respark your drive to finish this fic :)
Valth001 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
will there be a fic about Zack
Dandelion-san chapter 8 . 7/12/2009
Oh dear lord, that was funny. I especially loved the bit about Sora and Riku.

I can't wait for the next chapter, but are you planning to make another Sora/Riku one?
MadeInHolland chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
this story's just... so. freakin'. CUTE.

I was smiling and grinning the whole time I read it, especially at the cloud/leon parts :D

you should update this and Vanilla very soon 'cause the stories are just too good.
kestrel26 chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Where's the next chapter? Why hasn't this been updated in over a year! It deserves updates! I haven't read the original story that this is a spinoff of but this is so cute, please update it. I want to see how Axel finally gets Roxas and how the hell Riku mangages to get round Sora's older brother! Plus I really wanna see the aftereffects of Cloud's confession. Will Cloud even remember doing it if Yuffie was in possession and it wasn't actually him? That would be awkward for Leon when he said yes!
DefineNightmare chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
LOL. Roxas is insane, but I love him! And I adore Axel cuz' he won't give up xD

update sooN!
DragonShine chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
These are awesome! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Nitlon chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
Oops, sorry about the accidental fave, I keep forgetting where the new review button is.

*ahem* I'm mostly reviewing because as of right now this story has 256 reviews, which is not only a square number, but also gives you a perfect chapter:review ratio of 1:32. And I have an unhealthy love of screwing up perfect numbers.

Anyways, these oneshots are pretty nice. Apart from some awkward tensing/phrasing, they're all funny, cute, and better-written than some books I've read. Not to name any titles.

Right, well, before I chicken out I'm going to click the submit button and forget I ever reviewed.
Axel's Ashes chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
AMAZING. I love akuroku xD

Hilarious. Wonderful!
S.RAYN chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
I did not know Cloud and Leon had had that much contact previously. None of that was mentioned in the first six chapters of Vanilla.
H.K chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
These little ficlets have been great. I've loved them in their humor...and then there are the less amusing ones. To be honest, the Yuffie ficlet was still magnificent but for different reasons. Mostly because it can stir emotions so well. Don't get me wrong, your other fictions stir emotions too...but Yuffie's wake was so much...more?

Last year I had a friend of mine die in a car accident so I can certainly relate to the emotions of the situation. And Yuffie's wake was so realistic that I cried. Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy feeling sad...or maybe I do, I'm still trying to work that one out, but I must say, it adds to the effect when someone can make emotions real. Make an event mean something when all that really sits in front of me is words on a computer screen. Yet those words have successfully become real.

So even though the emotion is sad, I congratulate you on making an imaginary world border on reality. It is an amazing skill. Please, continue to write in the future though cheerful is a much better emotion, don't you agree?

Thank you for writing and reading.

H.K.
poison-maestro chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
hahahaha, i liked this chapter best