Reviews for Promenade
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 14 . 2/8
Having written a snippet once where Kaiba got pranked by an expert thief, I can't wait to see what you've got planned for the CEO. (Heh-Kaiba's fun to mess with-most of the time.)

I've been reading this story for a while, and the good writing in it pleaseth me. While I don't have the best knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts-verse (especially KH 2), you handle it well enough that despite not being familiar with the world, it's still enjoyable and interesting to read about.

I especially like how Shadows function even if it's a bit confusing-more often than not, shadows are usually portrayed as an instrument of darkness, or something related to it... however if you're in complete darkness, shadows can't be cast. They can't exist in absolute darkness, they can't exist in absolute light-it's only when the two are together that a third option is able to be taken. (There honestly needs to be more fics where it's a third option and not some direct connection to the darkness.)

I'll be sure to comment on other chapters once I get the chance, and I'm glad to have found this fic-it's a very interesting read. (I'm a little worried about that reoccurring "dream"-and get the feeling Kaito may face a darker half later on... It'll be dark, and most likely emotion-charged-I can't wait to see how things pan out, but hope Kaito and the others'll be okay (well, as okay as they can be).) See you later!

-Nightmare Troubadour
Eve Of The Stars chapter 4 . 1/25
That 'Kaito kid.'

Kaitou Kid.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. *shot*

~EotS
TheHogwartsJagu chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Or was it Edison... I cant remember...
TheHogwartsJagu chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Wasn't it Einstein who said that quote? Because he were from Germany, not America.
Just thought you might want to know.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
Wouldn't it be incredibly ironic if Kaitou stayed for the 2nd test and actually passed? Sure he has the deductive skills necessary to both out-smart and deduce a crime scene. But I can't help but wonder on his reaction at hearing that he actually passed a test for detectives.
orangesorafan chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
oh that is good. i really like this story.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
*applauds*

The KH2 storyline is over with, but Kaito and Hakuba's troubles have only just begun. (And it's dark o'clock so I'll read 'em tomorrow.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 29 . 8/14/2013
Ah, so I misread the puppet bit. (That still leaves the other three hinted plotlines...)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 28 . 8/14/2013
...Was that last one referring to the Black Phantom?

Also, that was way too close.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
...Aww, fork. (No prizes for figuring out that obvious euphemism.)

Dear crap, Kaito is his own (limited) personal TARDIS. Stop giving him ideas, Hakuba.

Getting rid of the Ansem-thing just stomped all over KH2 canon, didn't it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
*mweh heh heh* Fish.

Yep, that was filling in blanks on Black Phantom. (That AU split right after Kuroba Toichi's death, which means that this Kaito is conclusively not him. Problem is, A: Kaito may have some trouble with that concept and B: Black Phantom most likely has the devils' own luck, so Kaito won't be getting any convenient "bullet hit the heist" sort of cop-outs if/when they run into him. Freaking yay.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Won't do it again, my Aunt Fanny.

Hmm... So there's the next scene in the Black Phantom storyline, is it? (Or is this yet another nightmarish Magic Kaito AU, with a blind Kudou instead of Conan?)

*blink* ...Didn't the Outside Looking In-verse turn into a crossover with DC/MK? So is that yet another alternate storyline, or is it another coincidence like Battousai existing in the past of the main DC/MK timeline in this story?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Hakuba knows staff-fighting. Well, he needs some way to compensate for being a flipping empath around those things.

*snickers* "Who Would Want to Watch Us?"
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I think the article is called "TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life". :P

Yeah, and both their errand runs have just borked what little progress Hakuba's made. Here's hoping they can fix it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 8/14/2013
Well, that's going to be interesting. ("Juggling lit torches" kind of interesting.)