Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Wow! Great fic!
finallyafangirl chapter 17 . 1/14
Ohh.. this was fun!
Maryam99 chapter 17 . 1/5
This was a truly beautiful peace of work! I take back what I said. Pansy was a strong character of the story, and her existence was necessary.
Maryam99 chapter 13 . 1/4
I really love this story, but sometimes I feel like it is becoming more about Pansy and less about Draco.
Maryam99 chapter 12 . 1/3
Well. Wow?
Maryam99 chapter 10 . 1/3
Intense
Maryam99 chapter 9 . 1/3
I always read some of the reviews of a story before starting it. To see wether it's a good one or not. And I accidentally knew who her rapist was all along. It kind of put a damper on it, but I guess I read everything while knowing the answers, and it made understanding the story a lot easier. It's in the out now. Let's see how Draco deals with it.
Maryam99 chapter 8 . 1/3
Well. She got mad. Rightfully so. I just hope they make up soon.
Maryam99 chapter 7 . 1/3
Yaaay. He finally sees it.
Maryam99 chapter 6 . 1/2
Well this is sooo lovely. I hope all the secrets come out in the end. I love this story. Please write more Dramiones.
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 1/1
Great. Intense. Beautiful.
rorogirl15 chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
Beautifully written
rosesnblueberries chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
This was great! I loved it!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Wow intense. The writing was amazing: complex, rich and eloquent. It wasn't about the action but how they coped with all the implications of the aggression. Clever to have the narration from draco's pov, it made it easier to read about something as horrifying as a rape. Good job. Wished for an epilogue.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2015