Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 15h
Beautiful piece.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 16h
Oh, I didn't think Draco would do it.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 16h
Such an interesting writing style you have.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 16h
No idea who Narcissa's lover is. Snape wouldn't make sense. Maybe Remus?
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 17h
Damned, she should have told McGonagall when it wasn't too late.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 18h
So strange, they're OOC, but at the same time I love the quips. I think your style would suit something more lighthearted better truthfully. I love dark stories though, sooo.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 18h
It was Lucius? Bastard.
Guest chapter 4 . 23h
I was proud of myself to get that Rosie was Narcissa in disguise! Yay :)
CJ chapter 6 . 8/16
He is nice to Hermione at one moment , then he skips back and always such a bastard to her. He's worried about losing his position in Slytherin and he can't see that him and Hermione are both suffering. Draco is smart. He has to know that his father raped Hermione and he doesn't care. I can't read this right now , maybe I'll read it later. It is well written though.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/13
Both Draco and his dad have been nothing but total bastards to Hermione. I am glad she starting to fight back. Hermione needs to tell Dumbledore Lucius Malfoy raped her and almost killed her. That way the auroras can arrested him.
CJ chapter 2 . 8/12
That was a touching moment. Still Harry, Ginny and Ron would have notice something was wrong with Hermione. They would have been more concerned for her.
Two words. Star Wars.
S.A.Ellie chapter 17 . 8/11
ok i wasnt going to write a review but omg i have to. First off, the end was perfection. I really didnt want you to leavr things undecided but between the hopeful dialogue and the final POV...I was grinning from ear to ear. A great non-cheesy ending. The entire story was an excellent combination of both light and dark moments. ( i was worried it would be too dark for my likeing, but the happy parts were believable and worked with the angst) You wrote them both beautifully.

Thank you.
Shannon chapter 17 . 7/31
I don't think I can read another fanfiction ever again because this was so freaking well written and everything else is now sub-par. I've spent 3 days reading this and I'm absolutely in love. Great job, really.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/24
She should have gone to the hospital and told madame Pomfrey, not to tell Harry or Ron.