Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 17 . 10/2
Great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/31
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that this story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it. Also, the sone "Father's Son" by 3 Doors Down really goes well with this story. :)
theshippingprince chapter 17 . 8/18
Hello! I just wanted to say that this story is amazingly well written and really pulled at my heart strings. You are a phenomenal writer and I am excited to check out some of your other works! Please keep being utterly fantastic!
What a beautiful story! I'm so glad all of my favorite characters are alright and the ending has so much hope attached to it. Fantastic job - I am so glad I got to read this story! :)
I knew it was Snape whom Narcissa loves! I'm so glad they've been reunited again. I thought it was indicative of your ability to create excellent character development when Draco tortured Blaise to protect Hermione and Pansy - but I did hurt for him at the end when he's lost the only father he knows, despite the awful things Lucius did during his lifetime. Awesome chapter as always! :)
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Hermione, get out of there right now! I'm glad Blaise just Polyjuiced himself into Draco and tested Pansy - I didn't want it to be a tortured Seamus (especially after the metallic odor part).
So Zabini knows half the truth - he knows Pansy will tell Draco everything she hears from him, and he knows that Draco and Hermione have had a relationship but he has no idea that he's being manipulated, the extent of the relationship between Hermione and Draco, or about Pansy and Seamus. All things being considered, this is not a bad position to be in for everyone but Zabini...
Oh, Pansy. If she doesn't get a happy ending with Seamus at the end of all of this, I will be deeply sad. Loved the way Draco told Hermione that he was willing to let her set the boundaries on their relationship - it shows how far he's grown since the beginning. :)
Loved the last line! And I'm glad they're starting to fight back and make strides in their relationship. :)
Please let Pansy be alright - she and Hermione are both so incredibly brave in their own ways. Your character development is marvelous and truly a joy to read. :)
This chapter made me cry for both Draco and Narcissa - when they met in the Manor, I kept thinking about a young Narcissa playing games with a young Draco, and my heart hurts for them both. I honestly hope that they, Hermione, and Pansy and Seamus get a happy ending. :) Lovely chapter - I'm proud of Draco for standing against what his father did.
Oh, no. I knew this was coming from the beginning but Draco just got his world destroyed. I hurt for him so deeply in the scenes when he was ill - his hopelessness was terrible to witness. I'm glad Hermione told him, though, because he really did need to know. Great chapter as always! :)
Ah, Draco. But I really do understand Hermione's reaction - he just betrayed her in such a big way after earning her trust. I'm so glad Draco did the right thing by telling her. She deserves to know. Amazing chapter as always! :)
I'm super proud of Draco. :) And I think Hermione will forgive him quickly when she realizes the extent of what he was struggling with...
Why do I get the feeling that Hermione knows Draco is the reason she got that letter? And Lucius...he's twisted. Great chapter as always! :)