Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
AC24 chapter 17 . 9/2
Thank you so much for writing this!. it was wonderful, you truly have a gift for writing as it was very well written. I kind of suspected who the perpetrator was but you made hesitated for moments and that was the cool part, but also hoy you pictured them, it was really good! I hope to read you again soon!
i loved this story! very believable plot. intelligent writing. you did a great job on a very tough subject. kudos!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 1 . 8/1
A-mazing chapter! i can’t wait to read more!
Raverin Prefect chapter 3 . 6/27
I really like this Pansy.
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 6/27
What a beautifully heart wrenching story. Great first chapter. Thank you for sharing.
I loved this story!
MotekElm chapter 17 . 6/17
I loved the ending from Crooks' POV. nice AU 7th year
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/16
intriguing story. I can't put it down. I have to know what happens next
MotekElm chapter 3 . 6/16
I love the Sub Rosa choice , and thank you for explaining it in the A/N
meelomango chapter 17 . 5/29
This was hauntingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 5/21
a lovely read! well paced, well fleshed out characters and relationship development.
PaulinaDragona chapter 17 . 5/6
I like your fiction ! :)
clover-blossom chapter 17 . 5/5
I wasn't sure about reading this story at first- I'm not typically a fan of rape-as-plot-device fics because it is often not handled well- but I am so glad I gave this story a shot. It was fantastic! A brilliant character study of Draco Malfoy with a believable evolution of a relationship between Draco and Hermione. At first I really wasn't sure how you were going to pull it off- but you did! I was completely hooked from first word to last. There was angst and sweetness and it was all just so good! I also really enjoyed your portrayal of Pansy in this story. Thanks for writing!
You deserve so much more recognition for this story honestly beautifully written. I love th slow pace which makes it more realistic and believable. loved that Hermione and Draco didn’t rush into the relationship and took their time and also how your portrayed pansy. Somehow the absence of Harry and ron was quite satisfying
V chapter 17 . 4/20