Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
rosesnblueberries chapter 17 . 11/19
This was great! I loved it!
Wow intense. The writing was amazing: complex, rich and eloquent. It wasn't about the action but how they coped with all the implications of the aggression. Clever to have the narration from draco's pov, it made it easier to read about something as horrifying as a rape. Good job. Wished for an epilogue.
I'm a Catholic :)
I'm not even usually big on this pairing, but I'm deeply enchanted with this story! You're doing an excellent job bringing out what they see in each other beyond the usual draw of intelligence mixed with love/hate. I'm looking forward to getting lost in this.
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 9/4
Beautiful piece.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 9/4
Oh, I didn't think Draco would do it.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 9/4
Such an interesting writing style you have.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/4
No idea who Narcissa's lover is. Snape wouldn't make sense. Maybe Remus?
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/4
Damned, she should have told McGonagall when it wasn't too late.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/4
So strange, they're OOC, but at the same time I love the quips. I think your style would suit something more lighthearted better truthfully. I love dark stories though, sooo.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/4
It was Lucius? Bastard.
I was proud of myself to get that Rosie was Narcissa in disguise! Yay :)
CJ chapter 6 . 8/16
He is nice to Hermione at one moment , then he skips back and always such a bastard to her. He's worried about losing his position in Slytherin and he can't see that him and Hermione are both suffering. Draco is smart. He has to know that his father raped Hermione and he doesn't care. I can't read this right now , maybe I'll read it later. It is well written though.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/13
Both Draco and his dad have been nothing but total bastards to Hermione. I am glad she starting to fight back. Hermione needs to tell Dumbledore Lucius Malfoy raped her and almost killed her. That way the auroras can arrested him.
CJ chapter 2 . 8/12
That was a touching moment. Still Harry, Ginny and Ron would have notice something was wrong with Hermione. They would have been more concerned for her.