Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 3 . 7/16
Haahahaha! Pansy is cool. "Like i'd want to marry someone so pale as you." ahhaha
Dracenxamethyst chapter 17 . 6/29
Brilliant story. Very well written. Loved it
k-lynne317 chapter 6 . 6/9
Draco is going to end up getting himself killed if he lets himself get pulled in so many directions. He needs to make up his mind once and for all. Maybe Hermione telling him who really raped her will set him straight.
k-lynne317 chapter 4 . 6/8
I wondered about Rosie in the scene with Draco and now I understand why something seemed slightly 'off'. Draco sure knows how to throw tantrums, but Hermione's not one for backing down, once she's got her spark back which she seems to have now. I have a feeling I know what Narcissa said to Hermione when she spoke with her, or at least hinted at.
k-lynne317 chapter 3 . 6/8
I'm really curious to see what Pansy does when she finds out what's really going on, because I know she's going find out somehow. And I can't wait to see how that plays out and what happens with Hermione's parents.
SereneDefiance chapter 3 . 6/7
I couldn't help it, I kept reading. But now my eyes can hardly read the screen.
I am so frustrated and in love with this story already that I could scream!
Oh Draco!
I know who did it. I swear. I thought I knew in the first chapter, because how horrible would that be right? And then 2 and now..I'm positive...How cruel!
And why is she sick?
I sure hope I'm wrong.
SereneDefiance chapter 1 . 6/7
Ohhhh I can't wait to continue reading, but alas, it is late, and I need to sleep.
Love this
k-lynne317 chapter 2 . 6/6
I have a feeling I know why Draco isn't ready to know who did that to Hermione. I love seeing the interaction between the two. So much pushing and pulling and Draco's going to be knocked on his arse before he knows it.
Airove chapter 17 . 3/22
Very cute. I love your Draco, he was a perfect amount of believable coward and prejudice which led to some beautiful character development. His relationship with granger also progressed so naturally, so kudos to you! In the dramione sphere I am much too used to unrealistic proclamations of undying love, but your couple were sweet, tentative and a breathe of fresh air. Thanks a million.
AJ2015 chapter 17 . 2/25
loved this story! thanks for taking the time to write it and adding another classic to the dramione fandom :)
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 17 . 2/6
Wow! Great fic!
finallyafangirl chapter 17 . 1/14
Ohh.. this was fun!
Maryam99 chapter 17 . 1/5
This was a truly beautiful peace of work! I take back what I said. Pansy was a strong character of the story, and her existence was necessary.
Maryam99 chapter 13 . 1/4
I really love this story, but sometimes I feel like it is becoming more about Pansy and less about Draco.
Maryam99 chapter 12 . 1/3