Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Shannon chapter 17 . 7/31
I don't think I can read another fanfiction ever again because this was so freaking well written and everything else is now sub-par. I've spent 3 days reading this and I'm absolutely in love. Great job, really.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/24
She should have gone to the hospital and told madame Pomfrey, not to tell Harry or Ron.
jjellybeans chapter 9 . 7/23
OMG! ! I KNEW IT! EVER SINCE SHE SAID 'youre not ready to know' I knew it was his father!

This is seriously the best fanfic I've read and I've been reading them for years. You're such an amazing writer, please don't ever stop putting beautiful stories out there in the world !
Christy chapter 17 . 7/6
It has been over 6 years since this story ended. It was very well written. I don't say this often but you have real talent.
Dimplz chapter 17 . 6/14
I liked it. I really liked Draco's struggle between doing what was right versus what was his duty. It would've been nice though to see a glimpse into the future where she has healed and Draco shows her how her first time should've been. Thanks for writing.
I loved everything about this. The way you write is refreshing. I fell in love with Draco all over again. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 16 . 5/19
Wow! Here I was wracking my brains, and I never expected Snape. I should definitely have thought of him. This has been such a great story-so well-paced, so well-characterized. Really, great job. I'm sad the end is coming.
Refictionista chapter 17 . 4/6
This. Was. AMAZING!
aliduck chapter 17 . 3/23
I love the way you portray Draco's conflicted emotions about Lucius. Thank you for a great story...
Olivia Twisted chapter 17 . 3/20
I know this story is quite old but just wanted to let you know it was really good. Hope you're still out there writing.

Olivia Twisted
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 17 . 2/15
Awww amazing, perfect, glorious fic. One of my faves definitely.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 2 . 2/9
Wow, I know this is old, like a heck of a lot, but I wanted to review anyways, And I'm going to say, that I suspicious of Lucius being the monster in here...
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 17 . 2/8
I love it! This was a unique plot and reading Draco and Hermione's slow progress made it all even sweeter! And Narcissa's motherly love. :)
lets make a scene chapter 17 . 1/16
I really enjoyed watching Draco fall for Hermione. It was so long and drawn out that it was believable. I love it!
Kellsabelle chapter 17 . 1/2
This was really well written and a great story, thanks for writing!