Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
CJ chapter 6 . 8/16
He is nice to Hermione at one moment , then he skips back and always such a bastard to her. He's worried about losing his position in Slytherin and he can't see that him and Hermione are both suffering. Draco is smart. He has to know that his father raped Hermione and he doesn't care. I can't read this right now , maybe I'll read it later. It is well written though.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/13
Both Draco and his dad have been nothing but total bastards to Hermione. I am glad she starting to fight back. Hermione needs to tell Dumbledore Lucius Malfoy raped her and almost killed her. That way the auroras can arrested him.
CJ chapter 2 . 8/12
That was a touching moment. Still Harry, Ginny and Ron would have notice something was wrong with Hermione. They would have been more concerned for her.
Two words. Star Wars.
S.A.Ellie chapter 17 . 8/11
ok i wasnt going to write a review but omg i have to. First off, the end was perfection. I really didnt want you to leavr things undecided but between the hopeful dialogue and the final POV...I was grinning from ear to ear. A great non-cheesy ending. The entire story was an excellent combination of both light and dark moments. ( i was worried it would be too dark for my likeing, but the happy parts were believable and worked with the angst) You wrote them both beautifully.

Thank you.
Shannon chapter 17 . 7/31
I don't think I can read another fanfiction ever again because this was so freaking well written and everything else is now sub-par. I've spent 3 days reading this and I'm absolutely in love. Great job, really.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/24
She should have gone to the hospital and told madame Pomfrey, not to tell Harry or Ron.
jjellybeans chapter 9 . 7/23
OMG! ! I KNEW IT! EVER SINCE SHE SAID 'youre not ready to know' I knew it was his father!

This is seriously the best fanfic I've read and I've been reading them for years. You're such an amazing writer, please don't ever stop putting beautiful stories out there in the world !
Christy chapter 17 . 7/6
It has been over 6 years since this story ended. It was very well written. I don't say this often but you have real talent.
Dimplz chapter 17 . 6/14
I liked it. I really liked Draco's struggle between doing what was right versus what was his duty. It would've been nice though to see a glimpse into the future where she has healed and Draco shows her how her first time should've been. Thanks for writing.
I loved everything about this. The way you write is refreshing. I fell in love with Draco all over again. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 16 . 5/19
Wow! Here I was wracking my brains, and I never expected Snape. I should definitely have thought of him. This has been such a great story-so well-paced, so well-characterized. Really, great job. I'm sad the end is coming.
Refictionista chapter 17 . 4/6
This. Was. AMAZING!
aliduck chapter 17 . 3/23
I love the way you portray Draco's conflicted emotions about Lucius. Thank you for a great story...
Olivia Twisted chapter 17 . 3/20
I know this story is quite old but just wanted to let you know it was really good. Hope you're still out there writing.

Olivia Twisted