Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
JenniferFeng chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
I love the character development of draco malfoy. honestly very refreshing of all the POV from Hermione Granger.
bethfekete chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
This story is so good. I can't stop reading it. At least, I couldn't stop until I saw the word "irregardless". It's not a real word. Please edit it so that other vocab nuts like myself don't go cross-eyed.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 17 . 10/30/2016
I'm so glad that there was a happy ending they deserve. I support an epilogue!
Maida chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
At first, I thought this would be but a one-shot, only to realise it was a full-fledged story. And a beautiful one, that at. Absolutely LOVED the emotions, the rollercoasters of feels throughout, the suspense. And let's not forget Draco's hilarious melodrama!

The story developed brilliantly, as did Dramione's relationship, and it was just so good! So glad I clicked this title x
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
Great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that this story was amazing! Thanks so much for writing it. Also, the sone "Father's Son" by 3 Doors Down really goes well with this story. :)
theshippingprince chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
Hello! I just wanted to say that this story is amazingly well written and really pulled at my heart strings. You are a phenomenal writer and I am excited to check out some of your other works! Please keep being utterly fantastic!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
What a beautiful story! I'm so glad all of my favorite characters are alright and the ending has so much hope attached to it. Fantastic job - I am so glad I got to read this story! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
I knew it was Snape whom Narcissa loves! I'm so glad they've been reunited again. I thought it was indicative of your ability to create excellent character development when Draco tortured Blaise to protect Hermione and Pansy - but I did hurt for him at the end when he's lost the only father he knows, despite the awful things Lucius did during his lifetime. Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Hermione, get out of there right now! I'm glad Blaise just Polyjuiced himself into Draco and tested Pansy - I didn't want it to be a tortured Seamus (especially after the metallic odor part).
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
So Zabini knows half the truth - he knows Pansy will tell Draco everything she hears from him, and he knows that Draco and Hermione have had a relationship but he has no idea that he's being manipulated, the extent of the relationship between Hermione and Draco, or about Pansy and Seamus. All things being considered, this is not a bad position to be in for everyone but Zabini...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Oh, Pansy. If she doesn't get a happy ending with Seamus at the end of all of this, I will be deeply sad. Loved the way Draco told Hermione that he was willing to let her set the boundaries on their relationship - it shows how far he's grown since the beginning. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
Loved the last line! And I'm glad they're starting to fight back and make strides in their relationship. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Please let Pansy be alright - she and Hermione are both so incredibly brave in their own ways. Your character development is marvelous and truly a joy to read. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
This chapter made me cry for both Draco and Narcissa - when they met in the Manor, I kept thinking about a young Narcissa playing games with a young Draco, and my heart hurts for them both. I honestly hope that they, Hermione, and Pansy and Seamus get a happy ending. :) Lovely chapter - I'm proud of Draco for standing against what his father did.