Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Dimplz chapter 17 . 6/14
I liked it. I really liked Draco's struggle between doing what was right versus what was his duty. It would've been nice though to see a glimpse into the future where she has healed and Draco shows her how her first time should've been. Thanks for writing.
I loved everything about this. The way you write is refreshing. I fell in love with Draco all over again. :)
Wings Of Mercury chapter 16 . 5/19
Wow! Here I was wracking my brains, and I never expected Snape. I should definitely have thought of him. This has been such a great story-so well-paced, so well-characterized. Really, great job. I'm sad the end is coming.
Refictionista chapter 17 . 4/6
This. Was. AMAZING!
aliduck chapter 17 . 3/23
I love the way you portray Draco's conflicted emotions about Lucius. Thank you for a great story...
Olivia Twisted chapter 17 . 3/20
I know this story is quite old but just wanted to let you know it was really good. Hope you're still out there writing.

Olivia Twisted
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 17 . 2/15
Awww amazing, perfect, glorious fic. One of my faves definitely.
InLoveWithMusic17 chapter 2 . 2/9
Wow, I know this is old, like a heck of a lot, but I wanted to review anyways, And I'm going to say, that I suspicious of Lucius being the monster in here...
xlittlexmissxmcrx chapter 17 . 2/8
I love it! This was a unique plot and reading Draco and Hermione's slow progress made it all even sweeter! And Narcissa's motherly love. :)
lets make a scene chapter 17 . 1/16
I really enjoyed watching Draco fall for Hermione. It was so long and drawn out that it was believable. I love it!
Kellsabelle chapter 17 . 1/2
This was really well written and a great story, thanks for writing!
caspasta chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
I really loved this story. The dark themes and the writing was well done. I loved it, loved it, loved it. DRAMIONE 4EVER! :D 3
caspasta chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
OH MY GOD I WAS GONNA SAY ZABINI BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT COULD HAVE BEEN LUCIUS AND OH MY GOOOOOOOODDDDD
Mistress-Cinder chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Obviously this was written before TDH came out, but it was a great read!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Draco must have been scared shitless. Not only does he care about this girl but she is innocent and is trusting him with a very special please prove to me I am not broken and am worthy of affection kiss. And he is still confused and scared that he might hurt her somehow...