Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
I'm not even usually big on this pairing, but I'm deeply enchanted with this story! You're doing an excellent job bringing out what they see in each other beyond the usual draw of intelligence mixed with love/hate. I'm looking forward to getting lost in this.
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 9/4
Beautiful piece.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 9/4
Oh, I didn't think Draco would do it.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 9/4
Such an interesting writing style you have.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 9/4
No idea who Narcissa's lover is. Snape wouldn't make sense. Maybe Remus?
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 9/4
Damned, she should have told McGonagall when it wasn't too late.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/4
So strange, they're OOC, but at the same time I love the quips. I think your style would suit something more lighthearted better truthfully. I love dark stories though, sooo.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/4
It was Lucius? Bastard.
I was proud of myself to get that Rosie was Narcissa in disguise! Yay :)
CJ chapter 6 . 8/16
He is nice to Hermione at one moment , then he skips back and always such a bastard to her. He's worried about losing his position in Slytherin and he can't see that him and Hermione are both suffering. Draco is smart. He has to know that his father raped Hermione and he doesn't care. I can't read this right now , maybe I'll read it later. It is well written though.
CJ chapter 4 . 8/13
Both Draco and his dad have been nothing but total bastards to Hermione. I am glad she starting to fight back. Hermione needs to tell Dumbledore Lucius Malfoy raped her and almost killed her. That way the auroras can arrested him.
CJ chapter 2 . 8/12
That was a touching moment. Still Harry, Ginny and Ron would have notice something was wrong with Hermione. They would have been more concerned for her.
Two words. Star Wars.
S.A.Ellie chapter 17 . 8/11
ok i wasnt going to write a review but omg i have to. First off, the end was perfection. I really didnt want you to leavr things undecided but between the hopeful dialogue and the final POV...I was grinning from ear to ear. A great non-cheesy ending. The entire story was an excellent combination of both light and dark moments. ( i was worried it would be too dark for my likeing, but the happy parts were believable and worked with the angst) You wrote them both beautifully.

Thank you.
Shannon chapter 17 . 7/31
I don't think I can read another fanfiction ever again because this was so freaking well written and everything else is now sub-par. I've spent 3 days reading this and I'm absolutely in love. Great job, really.