Reviews for Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark
Bele chapter 17 . 8/23
Hi there, thank you very much for sharing this awesome story. it's a pretty heavy topic, I couldn't imagine going through something like this, but then we know how many have to. I hope there are will be more people out there like your version of Draco. Brilliant writing, thanks again!
keiska chapter 17 . 7/11
I loved the story! Just enough fluff, just enough mystery, just enough comedy, and it's perfect :)
keiska chapter 4 . 7/10
Oh my gosh, visitor Rosie is Narcissa! Brilliant!
Xanzyph chapter 17 . 6/4
Amazing! Bravo! Loved every bit of it! I have read so many Dramione fics in all my years of reading fanfiction and your Draco is by far my most favourite portrayal of him out of all the stories I've read. Reading from his point of view was also a treat and gave a lot of insight to his character, his motivations and his funny little quirks. I think you nailed him pretty well.

Also I really loved his relationship with Hermione. I especially loved the way you handled their friendship and how that evolved into something more gradually. It didn't feel forced at all. Everything felt natural. My favourite part of this entire fic is their friendship. It felt so genuine despite everything and it's just beautfiful to see them act all chummy with each other. This Dramione pair's dynamics is very endearing and by far my favourite out of all the ones I've read.

Thanks for the amazing fic!
AliciaDawnCasey96 chapter 9 . 5/1
I had a feeling I knew who did it. I was right. Omg. this story is sooo good!
Maple11 chapter 17 . 4/22
I absolutely loved this story. I had tried reading it a few times before but could never get past the first chapter, until two weeks ago. And now I have binged the whole thing! The realistic way Draco's character changed his thinking, his internal conflict, was extremely well done. Some stories tend to do it too quickly or they do not fully extrapolate upon the inner change and causes of such, but you have contrived a realistic, logical, yet creative, way for Draco to evolve into the person we know he can be. Thank you for taking the time and dedication to write this story, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time spent reading it.
to-be-slytherin chapter 11 . 3/26
Your writing is truly beautiful but I seriously couldn’t stomach this fanfic. I really wanted to read it all but I couldn’t get myself to finish a full chapter without wanting to hurl. That’s just my preference though, but you’re such an eloquent author and the vividness of your writing is truly great.
gabbergabcat02 chapter 6 . 3/25
So. I’ve read this before. Didn’t realize it till like chapter 4 or 5. This chapter legit had me hugging the toilet for a bit.
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 3/18
My heart is broken into pieces (TT)
Could I give a hug to Draco? Please~ He needs his mother's hug 3
If only I wasn't in a public, I would cry a river already. He's one funny boy, singing "Weasley is Our King" LOL
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 3/17
I like the way you portrayed Hermione, she was like Draco too. Split into two people. There was Hermione we know and another half Hermione that struggled after the accident
Draco is just too funny in this XD
Draconian? And other inside thoughts
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 3/17
I don't want my theory comes true and they're so cute together! I want to give Hermione a hug
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 3/17
Oh my! What happened to her? I can't help but remembering those words "unlike him" I don't want to think much about it but...
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 17 . 1/30
Reading this story again, reminds me of how I followed this story chapter by chapter 10 years ago. And I still get the same fulfillment now as I did then. This whole story is beautiful in how strong you write Hermione, as well as Pansy. That line Pansy says about women having it harder is so sobering. I also just love the ending.

The way you drawback to the idea that these are just children and that the war is just beginning really puts this story in context.

There is a reason why this story is one of my favorites
LadyWillowElf chapter 17 . 1/26